Easy Office
LCI Learning

Gst dsc registration error

Page no : 2

SUMAN MUKHERJEE (PROPRIETOR) (30 Points)
Replied 26 June 2017

DSC REGISTRATION PROBLEM STILL REMAIN AT GST PORTAL _ PLEASE HELP SOMEONE

Replied 26 June 2017

MAM, DSC REGISTRATION ERROR STILL REMAIN AT GST PORTAL "Verification Failed. Either the Certificate is invalid or try after sometime Click here to troubleshoot."

CA Rashmi Gandhi (Chartered Accountant) (86248 Points)
Replied 26 June 2017

You can to reconfigure JAVA setting of your Computer , If your Java settings are correct then open GST website in Internet Explorer. 

Read more at: /experts/error-with-dsc--2423214.asp

1 Like

Replied 26 June 2017

Wait for some time. problem is due to site only..

Replied 26 June 2017

DSC REGISTRATION PROBLEM STILL REMAIN AT GST PORTAL _ PLEASE HELP SOMEONE 3:18 pm

himanshu (Propreitor ) (41 Points)
Replied 26 June 2017

I have this problem since the GST window opened on 25th morning.

I spoke to the DSC provider emudhra they used remote desktop app to access my PC and checked .

The only solution they gave me is that the certificate is valid and there is some problem on GST's end and i will need to speak to them over toll free number provided by GST.gov.in by which they will be able to correct "some" data in my profile.

But GST's helpline numbers are not working i have 3 number none of them can be connected. 18001039271  , 01204888999, 18001200232.

If anyone is able to contact them please update after getting a resolution and don't simply walk out of the conversation.

Replied 26 June 2017

Dear keep some patience as gst site not started properly & all functions & toll free work smoothly in 2-3 days

Replied 26 June 2017

I m continously in touch of GST site. Not you all peoples are facing same problem.
2 Like

Replied 26 June 2017

OK , I appreciate your valuable feedback, thank you for taking time going on this . Though my only concern being that the enrolment window closed on 27th June .
1 Like

Replied 27 June 2017

Enrolment window keep open for 3 months.
Fill all details & documents & sign it later on when site start working properly.
1 Like

Replied 27 June 2017

Yes that's true I read the same on gst website on 25th but to keep our business running we need to obtain arn before 30 th that's my chief concern . 😂 No matter what happens let's wait for Indian government like always .

Replied 27 June 2017

Every client want ARN but we have to clarify them actual situation.

Replied 27 June 2017

Every client want ARN but we have to clarify them actual situation.

Replied 29 June 2017

The problem with GST.gov.in  regarding "Verfication failed , certificate invalid " has been resolved . The problem was with GST website , but now since the old emsigner 1.2  is no more working now w.e.f 27th June

1. Download new emsigner from https://www.gst.gov.in/help/docsigner   V2.6
  2. Uninstall old emsigner and install new version.
  3. Change the old port to new one i.e 1585 , which was previously 1645. ( you dont need to do this if you are using IE)
  4. Restart Java which gets disabled duting installation or restart PC.
  5. Get ready to sign you with your GST .

You may get failed to establish connection error.

1. Restart PC,
  2. disable startup problems on "msconfig" that conflict the new port number and
  3. run emsigner as admin .
  4. Also note your JAVA addon needs to active in any browser you use.

Ashish Soutiyal (Mr) (34 Points)
Replied 29 June 2017

Whoever getting error, try in internet explorer latest version. I tried in Chrome, firefox and safari it was not working, but in internet explorer it worked fine.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: