Easy Office
LCI Learning

Graduates with high marks exempted from CPT

Page no : 2

UNNIKRISHNAN.T.P (Chartered Accountant at Dalmia Cemens (Bharat) Ltd)   (59 Points)
Replied 15 June 2011

Itz almost confirmed... Waiting  for the approval of Union Govt.... ICAI Chapter is telling like this bcoz they didnt get any formal information........

Vinay (Articled Assistant) (198 Points)
Replied 15 June 2011

Institute has not made any official announcement.., i dont think inst. wil do so...,

Girish K (Senior Accounts Executive)   (218 Points)
Replied 15 June 2011

Originally posted by : Varun

Originally posted by : Souniya

Hi Trinath,

I just spoke to Bangalore ICAI , they have told it is false information and CPT is compulsory.

There's no point of asking Bangalore branch of ICAI. The one who picks up the call there never gives the right info even if she does rarely!! They act as if they'r doing a favor just by picking up the call and helping a student!! So dont believe them, whatever is published is true and lets just wait for official announcement on ICAI website.

Agree with Varun.. If we ask Bangalore Institute no one will be knowing the latest information.. infact they will ask us only......

HARISH.K.C (Student) (25 Points)
Replied 16 June 2011

it is given as "student can opt internship from current year"..............what does it mean.............ppl can opt for pcc?

Brajesh Singh (Chartered Accountant) (45 Points)
Replied 18 June 2011

Guys its true...i hv gone through the official website

Hardik Dave (IPCC and CS Professional(FINAL) Student)   (15533 Points)
Replied 18 June 2011

Where is written in official website ?

Rohit kriplani (no idiea) (45 Points)
Replied 11 August 2011

i jus hope it is true as i m in TYbcom currently and i want to do CA it will save 2 years

s. siva kumar (Finance Executive) (27 Points)
Replied 12 August 2011

i spoke with counsller of sirc of ca chennai, she said that it will come soon. but till it is announced officially they can,t say any thing.so there is no option than wait and c. lets hope it vill be announced soon.

udaykiran (ipcc cs executive cma )   (325 Points)
Replied 18 August 2011

it is in process ....icai notify after approval of central govt

Rohit kriplani (no idiea) (45 Points)
Replied 27 August 2011

Any update ?? Or should I give december cpt? I m in ty.bcom currently please reply... Thanks in advance

shabeeb (md) (21 Points)
Replied 03 September 2011

CPT EXEMPTION & DIRECT ENTRY TO ARTICLSHIP FOR GRADUATES

is going to be implimented soon...

visit the link below

https://www.icai.org/news.html?news=4498

Jigar vyas (Accounts executive) (99 Points)
Replied 24 February 2012

hi,

i have been waiting for almost 10 months since ICAI announce the same. i dont know why ICAI is silent on this topic if they are clear with the decision.

Sohil (Learner) (631 Points)
Replied 25 February 2012

Originally posted by : Jigar vyas

hi,

i have been waiting for almost 10 months since ICAI announce the same. i dont know why ICAI is silent on this topic if they are clear with the decision.

Its the parliament who should pass.Its not in hand of icai now.

s. siva kumar (Finance Executive) (27 Points)
Replied 25 February 2012

Hi,

Friends  , even if  the same has been approved by central council of icai , till it get the  approval  of the Govt, chapter people can"t  say that it has been finilised .

So , there is no option than waiting till it get approved by the govt.

From the govt point, i think parliment sessions  already over , so we need to wait till the next parliment sessions.

Sohil (Learner) (631 Points)
Replied 25 February 2012

Next session will start in march 10 time.Its budget session.And final date to register is 4th april 2012. So wait and watch till 25th march if not. DOnt risk and register for cpt.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: