Got cheated by the mobile manu. company

satpal (accountant/student ICWA - FINAL )   (200 Points)

17 September 2011  

Hello friends, 

Recently I have purchased a new phone worth Rs. 4500/-   model no. Samsung GT -E-2652

and the dealer said you can run internet in the pc via mobile phone .

After 2 months of purchase  I purchase a data cable and  installed the software for modem and its successful installed. query for modem is successful.

But when i connect it to the internet it shows error no. 777 i.e. modem is out of order.

When I contact to the company they said this set does not contain modem so you can not use it as a modem. and have u asked us before purchase. 

Now the real probelem begins.

1. When you purhcase a mobile worth Rs. 4500/- you trust that same handset have modem in it.  ( As per market practice. as all the mobile phone in the same range have a mobile.

2. The dealers comment is false. ( I am not saying that he lie intentially , because he also belived that the same range mobile phones have modem due to their experience. )

3. Now company i.e. SAMSUNG MOBILE INDIA. is saying we have not said the this model contains modem so we are not in fault.

Dear Frinds, 

First of all any one of you are requested  not to purchase any mobile phone of samsung because of may be you also got cheated who knows in your set what kind of facility they remove from back dore.

And what can we don in this situation.

Pl help Every suggestion is precious for me to save us from cheating .  Also tell me how we can make a big answer to samsung mobile on the internet.

( Hope I have not cross any rule of the forum.) 

SATPAL SAINI