Easy Office
LCI Learning

Good wife / bad wife

Page no : 2

(Guest)

kishore  u seem to b very experienced................................smiley

kishore (STUDENT(IPCC)) (867 Points)
Replied 15 September 2012

hey no way I m Ipcc and age of 21 ok?????? I studid many of wives real stories so said

(Guest)

@ kishore: hmm.................ok nice..............smiley

(Guest)

To know more facts about galz, visit the below link.

/forum/details.asp?mod_id=220475&offset=3#.UFWUX7IgeE4

CA Sanjay Bag (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (3340 Points)
Replied 17 September 2012

I can share one bengali proverb in this in this connection and that is " BOU GALE BOU PAOA JAYRE PAGLA ; MA GALE MA PAOA JAINA"

that means " If lost your wife you can have another wife, but if you lost your mother you can not get it" 

Bhaavna (Queen ) (1933 Points)
Replied 17 September 2012

Every wife becomes a mother :) 

CA Sanjay Bag (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (3340 Points)
Replied 18 September 2012

***MS*** , oh yes and every husband becomes father.
1 Like

Bhaavna (Queen ) (1933 Points)
Replied 18 September 2012

@ Sanjay ---- Yes for sure every husband becomes a father,  

Mr. Sanjay, I am sure, for  girl or boy mother is first teacher, she got first preference, wife is never comparable to mother, every one has their duty  towards that specific role they perform, if that duty was not fulfilled, there will be conflicts.

So as per your opinion, husband could be changed as many times, but is it not possible to change father.

If a girl loves her father, that doesnt mean her husband is secondary. Both husband and father are never comparable.

B.P. SHARMA (CA) (436 Points)
Replied 20 September 2012

ACTUALLY ITS DEPAND ON BOTH UNDERSTANDING. IF THEY HAVE NOT BETTER UNDERSTANDING THEN THEY WILL BAD FOR EACH OTHER AND IF THEY HAVE BETTER UNDERSTANDING THEN THEY WILL  GOOD FOR EACH OTHER.

SO, DEAR FRIENDS NOT ONLY WIFE BECOME BAD OR GOOD BUTALSO HUSBAND MAY BECOME BAD OR GOOD.

1 Like

archana bakshi (Student) (227 Points)
Replied 29 September 2012

hehehehehehbeehe

gbalakrishnan (owner) (1373 Points)
Replied 29 September 2012

marriages are made as per wishes o heaven, then whatever it one need to accept divine dispensations. try to save every marriage by all  goodness in relationships as both o you are outside your own parents, that way give and take will  help the children born out o the wedlock else children will become street children. so decide marrying youth what you are upto . i not disciplined better not marry and have children is the view several seniors say.. regards adv.dr g balakrishnan  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: