close x

gift deed format

There is not any specific format for gift deed under income tax act but general format is attached and that must be on Rs. 100 stamp paper. Three formats are:

Individual to Individual

HUF to Individual

Individual to HUF.
these formats are useful for gift in cash or cheque not for any immovable property.
 if anybody have another format than mail me on my id sandeepfatehpuria @ gmail.com

Attached File : 3 gift deed.doc downloaded 19314 times

Total thanks : 2 times

thanks!

Thanx

IS RS 100 Stamp paper necessary ? can it not be given on simple paper or paper with revenue stamp .

i have huf in my name with my wife and son as other members . can my father-in-law gift 49000 to my huf without incurring any tax liabilty?

Thanks. It was very useful. Pls let me know if there is any higher limit for giving gift.

Dear Experts,

Pls give me any one format gift deed  (physical stock gift) received from grant father 

My daughter is NRI/Canadian. She has sold her property in India and money deposited in their Indian Bank A/c. She wants to give Rs. 30 lakhs to me as Gift to enable me to complete/purchase of Bungalow. Can she give money to father and required to prepare Gift Deed, duly notarized in Canada and register same in India?  I have to pay any tax for this money/gift. Thanks.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :