Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Income Tax >

format of general power of attorney

Pages : 1

Service

[ Scorecard : 554]
Posted On 20 February 2008 at 12:47 Report Abuse

can some body mail me the format of general power of attorney like an individual wants to give the power to another individual (power to execute like ppf, investments, income tax, banking, sale of assets ect) email address: dipak_aga @ rediffmail.com

Online classes for CA CS CMA

pushpendra
Director- FinMAT Consultants

[ Scorecard : 1687]
Posted On 20 February 2008 at 13:41

POWER OF ATTORNEY I, Sh/Smt. …………………….., Proprietor/Partner of M/s ………………………….., Add: …………………………………………………………………………… do hereby authorise Shri …………………………………, Chartered Accountant and Shri …………………………………….., Tax Consultants to represent us in connection with our matters relating to Sales Tax proceedings for the assessment year 2007-2008 & 2008-2009 and produce and explain the accounts and documents connected therein or to attend generally in all the tax matters in relation to the Rajasthan VAT Act 2003 & Central Sales Tax Act 1956 mentioned herein above. We further agree to confirm and ratify all proceedings or statements made or acts done by him. Their explanations and statements shall be binding on me. For ………………… ……………… Dated: - Proprietor I hereby declare that I am duly qualified to represent above-mentioned assessee and that I agree to attend on behalf of above named assessee. ………………….. Dated: - Chartered Accountant ………………….. Tax Consultants

Kuldeep
Trainee

[ Scorecard : 100]
Posted On 16 January 2012 at 17:16

wat is the stamp paper value on which it is to be printed????

There are 2 Replies to this message

Related Files