advertise

Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > VAT >

FORM No.49 (MP VAT)

Pages : 1

Service

[ Scorecard : 60]
Posted On 14 May 2010 at 14:01 Report Abuse

Dear, I would like to know that in MP VAT the use of Form No.49 is to receive the goods from out of state the registered dealer is to provide to suppler form no. 49 . my question is this that if the goods not come in 01 truck & the material is for 02 truck . the bill of material is one . what is happen ? this is posible that in one Form no.49 we can receive the 02 trucks goods with one bill of material (Way bill) please explain me if some one know this procedure very better?

Online classes for CA CS CMA

Raju
Accountant

[ Scorecard : 21]
Posted On 22 November 2010 at 19:06

Originally posted by : Mahesh

Dear, I would like to know that in MP VAT the use of Form No.49 is to receive the goods from out of state the registered dealer is to provide to suppler form no. 49 . my question is this that if the goods not come in 01 truck & the material is for 02 truck . the bill of material is one . what is happen ? this is posible that in one Form no.49 we can receive the 02 trucks goods with one bill of material (Way bill) please explain me if some one know this procedure very better?

sandeep bhatia
student

Posted On 03 May 2011 at 12:04

what is the consiquencies if a manufacturer issue form -49 (vat) to its contractor for receivving his material (used by contractor for his contract work) for  contracoter's help because contractor has no vat number in such state

is it possible to issue form 49 (vat) on contractor 's behalf

plz reply soon

sandeep bhatia

srinivas
manager

Posted On 03 October 2011 at 11:45

form 49 of MP VAT validation details

There are 3 Replies to this message

Related Files