close x

FORM No.49 (MP VAT)

Dear, I would like to know that in MP VAT the use of Form No.49 is to receive the goods from out of state the registered dealer is to provide to suppler form no. 49 . my question is this that if the goods not come in 01 truck & the material is for 02 truck . the bill of material is one . what is happen ? this is posible that in one Form no.49 we can receive the 02 trucks goods with one bill of material (Way bill) please explain me if some one know this procedure very better?

Accountant

Originally posted by : Mahesh

Dear, I would like to know that in MP VAT the use of Form No.49 is to receive the goods from out of state the registered dealer is to provide to suppler form no. 49 . my question is this that if the goods not come in 01 truck & the material is for 02 truck . the bill of material is one . what is happen ? this is posible that in one Form no.49 we can receive the 02 trucks goods with one bill of material (Way bill) please explain me if some one know this procedure very better?

what is the consiquencies if a manufacturer issue form -49 (vat) to its contractor for receivving his material (used by contractor for his contract work) for  contracoter's help because contractor has no vat number in such state

is it possible to issue form 49 (vat) on contractor 's behalf

plz reply soon

sandeep bhatia

form 49 of MP VAT validation details

sr.commercial officer

Dear Sir,

Please inform me (1) the action of Commercial Tax Department against material enter in MP without Form No.49 and (2) we issue the Form no.49 after vehicle enter in MP i.e. we forget above prepare Form No.49 and vehicle enter in MP border on 1st and we prepare Form No.49 on 2nd - WHAT HAPPENED ON WHAT ACTION BY DEPARTMENT ?

ACCOUNT ASSISTANT

DEAR EXPERTS,

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW, THAT...

CAN ONLY REGISTRED DEALER PURCHASE GOODS FROM OUT SIDE OF STATE I MEAN FORM ANY OTHER STATE.  

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :