Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Corporate Law > MCA >

Form for Transfer of Shares

Pages : 1 2

Chartered Accountant

[ Scorecard : 32]
Posted On 12 January 2010 at 15:51 Report Abuse

Which for to be filed with RoC if a shareholder transfers the shares to another shareholder

Online classes for CA CS CMA

Aman Jain
Company Secretary in Practice

[ Scorecard : 165]
Posted On 12 January 2010 at 17:34

Dear,

in this case no requirment to file the form with ROC. Only file form 7B(share transfer deed) signed by both parties and submit to respecive company.

Total thanks : 1 times

J. Manivannan
Profession in Law

[ Scorecard : 208]
Posted On 12 January 2010 at 18:09

Dear All, There is no specific form is required to file with ROC inrespect of Transfer of Shares. However we should mention details of Transfer of Shares occured between two AGM in Form 20B ( Schedule V).This is the only way to inform the Transfer of Shares by Company to ROC.

CA Adarsh Agrawal
CMD of SHAYVIDZ Group

[ Scorecard : 3607]
Posted On 12 January 2010 at 21:01

Originally posted by : aman jain
Dear,

in this case no requirment to file the form with ROC. Only file form 7B(share transfer deed) signed by both parties and submit to respecive company.

Aman,

From where this form can be purchased/downloaded? is there any duty payable for the same in form of stamp or else ?

Adarsh

Total thanks : 3 times

CA Adarsh Agrawal
CMD of SHAYVIDZ Group

Posted On 12 January 2010 at 21:03

Originally posted by : M.J.Mani Vannan
Dear All,

There is no specific form is required to file with ROC inrespect of Transfer of Shares. However we should mention details of Transfer of Shares occured between two AGM in Form 20B ( Schedule V).This is the only way to inform the Transfer of Shares by Company to ROC.

Agreed..

But there must be Share Transfer Deed as Evidence of Transfer.. otherwise how will u prove the ownership of those shares?

Aman Jain
Company Secretary in Practice

[ Scorecard : 165]
Posted On 13 January 2010 at 10:07

Dear Adarsh,

You can buy these transfer deeds form stock exchanges.  In delhi from Delhi stock exchange.

Yes in india there is same rate of stamp duty on transfer of share levied i.e.  .25 paisa on every rs. 100 consideration.

Total thanks : 2 times

J. Manivannan
Profession in Law

[ Scorecard : 208]
Posted On 13 January 2010 at 11:07

Dear Adarsh Yes, Share Transfer will be completed after duly excuted the Share Transfer Form-7B with appropriate stamp duty, but there is no specific form prescribed by the MCA for intimating transfer of Shares or members change to ROC. Form-20B only required the details transfer of shares.

CA Adarsh Agrawal
CMD of SHAYVIDZ Group

Posted On 13 January 2010 at 15:37

Originally posted by : aman jain
Dear Adarsh,
You can buy these transfer deeds form stock exchanges. In delhi from Delhi stock exchange.

Yes in india there is same rate of stamp duty on transfer of share levied i.e. .25 paisa on every rs. 100 consideration.

Thanks for valuable info Aman..

Can i get the Share Transfer Deed by post....? as i m from Raipur (Chhattisgarh).

or i hv to personally visit for the same...?

Thanks again..

Adarsh

CA Adarsh Agrawal
CMD of SHAYVIDZ Group

Posted On 13 January 2010 at 15:40

Originally posted by : M.J.Mani Vannan
Dear Adarsh

Yes, Share Transfer will be completed after duly excuted the Share Transfer Form-7B with appropriate stamp duty, but there is no specific form prescribed by the MCA for intimating transfer of Shares or members change to ROC.

Form-20B only required the details transfer of shares.

Agreed..

That i know very well dear..

nyways ! Thanks for reply dear...

Adarsh

VIJAY V R
student

[ Scorecard : 37]
Posted On 31 January 2010 at 08:00

i told you na to prepare Form 7B......

There are 13 Replies to this message

Related Files