close x

Form for Transfer of Shares

Chartered Accountant

Which for to be filed with RoC if a shareholder transfers the shares to another shareholder

Company Secretary in Practice

Dear,

in this case no requirment to file the form with ROC. Only file form 7B(share transfer deed) signed by both parties and submit to respecive company.

Total thanks : 1 times

Profession in Law

Dear All, There is no specific form is required to file with ROC inrespect of Transfer of Shares. However we should mention details of Transfer of Shares occured between two AGM in Form 20B ( Schedule V).This is the only way to inform the Transfer of Shares by Company to ROC.

CMD of SHAYVIDZ Group

Originally posted by : aman jain
Dear,

in this case no requirment to file the form with ROC. Only file form 7B(share transfer deed) signed by both parties and submit to respecive company.

Aman,

From where this form can be purchased/downloaded? is there any duty payable for the same in form of stamp or else ?

Adarsh

Total thanks : 3 times

CMD of SHAYVIDZ Group

Originally posted by : M.J.Mani Vannan
Dear All,

There is no specific form is required to file with ROC inrespect of Transfer of Shares. However we should mention details of Transfer of Shares occured between two AGM in Form 20B ( Schedule V).This is the only way to inform the Transfer of Shares by Company to ROC.

Agreed..

But there must be Share Transfer Deed as Evidence of Transfer.. otherwise how will u prove the ownership of those shares?

Company Secretary in Practice

Dear Adarsh,

You can buy these transfer deeds form stock exchanges.  In delhi from Delhi stock exchange.

Yes in india there is same rate of stamp duty on transfer of share levied i.e.  .25 paisa on every rs. 100 consideration.

Total thanks : 2 times

Profession in Law

Dear Adarsh Yes, Share Transfer will be completed after duly excuted the Share Transfer Form-7B with appropriate stamp duty, but there is no specific form prescribed by the MCA for intimating transfer of Shares or members change to ROC. Form-20B only required the details transfer of shares.

CMD of SHAYVIDZ Group

Originally posted by : aman jain
Dear Adarsh,
You can buy these transfer deeds form stock exchanges. In delhi from Delhi stock exchange.

Yes in india there is same rate of stamp duty on transfer of share levied i.e. .25 paisa on every rs. 100 consideration.

Thanks for valuable info Aman..

Can i get the Share Transfer Deed by post....? as i m from Raipur (Chhattisgarh).

or i hv to personally visit for the same...?

Thanks again..

Adarsh

CMD of SHAYVIDZ Group

Originally posted by : M.J.Mani Vannan
Dear Adarsh

Yes, Share Transfer will be completed after duly excuted the Share Transfer Form-7B with appropriate stamp duty, but there is no specific form prescribed by the MCA for intimating transfer of Shares or members change to ROC.

Form-20B only required the details transfer of shares.

Agreed..

That i know very well dear..

nyways ! Thanks for reply dear...

Adarsh

Chartered Accountant

i told you na to prepare Form 7B......

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :