Form 26as

CA Final CS Professional

Hi friends..

I have downloaded form 26AS of a person in PDF format and this one is a password protected document.

I want to know how the pattern of password to open the document..

Thanks..

CA Final

Hii Amit,

I myself have faced the same problem. But the instant solution to the prob is jst select & copy the screen and take a print out/paste it on a word document.

permanent solution is awaited still....let me know if u gt some.

Hi Amit & Abhishek,

The Password will be as highlighted below depending on Individual / Non-Individual...

"To extract the zip file / to open PDF file, please enter the date of birth in case of individual tax payers and the date of incorporation for non-individual tax payers as password in the format of DDMMYYYY (Date of Birth/ Date of Incorporation should be same as printed on PAN card). For example, if your date of birth / incorporation is November 23, 1985 then the password will be 23111985.

Note:

For extraction of files use WinZip version 9.0 and above, WinRaR version 3.90 and above and 7-Zip version 4.65 and above.

To open PDF file use Adobe Reader version 5.0 and above."

This Information is also given just below the download option.

Total likes : 1 times

Tax & Finance Consultant

agree with Mr. pancham

CA Final CS Professional

Thanks Pancham..

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

× Online Coaching My Enrolled Courses
Articles Forum News Experts Exams Share Files Income Tax Accounts Career Corporate Law Service Tax Video Judgements Rewards Top Members Events Albums Find Friends Featured Feed Scorecard Bookmarks Mock Test Poll Notification Knowledge Finder Coaching Institutes Trainee Corner Jobs
close x
  SHARE THIS