Form 24 q correction: entering sec 87a deduction

Dear friends, In may while filing form 24 q I made mistake of not entering salary details. Now I am correcting the same. I downloaded conso file. Now I am not getting sec 87a deduction option where I can enter the amount up to rs 2000 for deduction of it for people whose salary is below 5 lakh.. meanwhile I am using relyon software... please help
Replies (1)
there is a column that requires you to fill income tax payable. here you have to show amt after deducting rebate of 87a. for eg if salary of a person is 250000, then i.tax payable is 5000 and rebate of 2000 is available. then while filing the column you are reqd. to fill 3000 (5000-2000).

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details