close x

form 23b- auditor appointment

As per change in mca portal, i need to file form 23B before filing annual forms.   I wish to file my annual return (form 23AC, 23AC etc for the year ended 31.03.2008.  I have not 23b for previous year  ie AGM held  before 31.03.2008 for appointment of Audiotor for the year 2007-08.

Please clarify

1.   should i file form 23b for both year ie auditor for the year 2007-08 & Auditor for the year 2008-09.

2. Which SRN of Form 23b no to be filled for current filing . ie SRN of previous year or current year.

Adv. thanks from

Ragavendhiran

Form 23B has to be filed for year ended 07-08.

In case 23B not filed..simply write Z99999999, u can then file d e-form...

(Guest)

WE WANT TO APPOINT MR. " X "  AS MANAGING DIRECTOR IN PVT LTD. WHO IS NON-RESIDENT AND IS HOLDING 50%SHARES IN PRIVATE LTD COMPANY

I want 224 (1B) certificate format which is to be issued by the auditor to the company on appointment as statutory auditor..

whether that certificate format is prescribed by the Companies Act, 1956?

(Guest)

I want to know about the removal of Auditors as per sec 225 and subsequent appointment of new auditors.

CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT

Plase sent form 23B- auditor appoinment

Associate Company Secretary

kindly refer the form 23b attached

SRN of the Current year form 23B is to be used or in either case you can also write Z999999999 and upload the form

But i would advise you to fill in the SRN No. only

when is form 23B needed to be filed by auditor; i.e what is its due date

Form 23B is to be field after Auditor receives intination fro Company of his appointment.

Company has to intimate Auditor within 7 days of appointment i.e. AGM date.

Form 23B has to be filed wihtin 30 days of recipt of intimation form the Company aboout appointment by the auditor

Total thanks : 1 times

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :