Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Students > Articleship >

Form 109 time limit

Pages : 1 2

Article

[ Scorecard : 40]
Posted On 24 April 2009 at 02:11 Report Abuse

Can any one plz tell me in how many days we can submit form 109 to the institute..i ran over 30 days as im not getting new firm for rejoining??i got termination before 27th March

Online classes for CA CS CMA

Aditya Jain
Final (New) November 2011

[ Scorecard : 748]
Posted On 24 April 2009 at 08:58

If u crossed 30 days you'll have to make a Demand Draft of Rs.100 along with Form 109 in the name of ur respective institute . I had the same case . Make a demand draft payable to ICAI within ur state and its NOT payable at new Delhi.

varun
Article

Posted On 24 April 2009 at 09:33

Originally posted by :Aditya Jain
" If u crossed 30 days you'll have to make a Demand Draft of Rs.100 along with Form 109 in the name of ur respective institute . I had the same case . Make a demand draft payable to ICAI within ur state and its NOT payable at new Delhi

ok.One more thing..My form was issued on 27 Jan-09 and i got it signed by my principal on 20th March i.e within 60 days..Now if i send it to ICAI with Rs.100 will it be accepted as it has crossed 60 days time limit??

CA-CWA RAVI KHANAL
CA-CWA in industry

[ Scorecard : 5220]
Posted On 24 April 2009 at 11:55

yes varun it will be accepted

Manish Bajaj
CA

[ Scorecard : 42]
Posted On 24 April 2009 at 13:19

By the way all form 109 need to reach the institute on or before 30th April 2009. No forms will be entertained after that. Which means if Form 109 reaches after 30th April, they will not consider it.

Please read the Guidelines issued by ICAI in this regard.

www.icai.org in the announcement section.

CA FaIyaZ PaTrAwaLa
CA

[ Scorecard : 276]
Posted On 24 April 2009 at 13:40

Yes..manish Sir is right

Mukesh Darwani
Company Secretary

[ Scorecard : 79]
Posted On 24 April 2009 at 16:01

Originally posted by :Manish Bajaj
"

By the way all form 109 need to reach the institute on or before 30th April 2009. No forms will be entertained after that. Which means if Form 109 reaches after 30th April, they will not consider it.
Please read the Guidelines issued by ICAI in this regard.
www.icai.org in the announcement section.

If I have todays date on Form 109 and want to send the same before 30th April, 2009. Whether the same will be accepted by the Institute.

"

varun
Article

Posted On 25 April 2009 at 09:10

"

Thanks everyone for your kind reply..my 109 was accepted with the late fees..Now that i have taken termination before 27th March, i asked the official  of the institute that if i rejoin in the same city within 1-2 month will it be rejected, he replied that institute is silent on the matter of rejoining so u can most probably rejoin in the same city..

What do u all say??

Amol Mantri
Artical Assistant

[ Scorecard : 49]
Posted On 26 April 2009 at 12:36

yes it will be accepted

Sukhendra Sharma
Income Tax Consultant

[ Scorecard : 22]
Posted On 21 July 2009 at 18:36

I am the article i have filled my form 109 before 30th april now i got the new principal than what is the procedure for filling form 102 and 103 reply soon 

There are 12 Replies to this message

Related Files