Well through this simple post I would like to convey something to those students who did not clear their CA Exams in May 2010 for some reasons. My message is very loud and clear. Have a look at it:
Hey Friends...believe me you do not need any special advise....as am sure that your preparation is absolutely fine...all you need to do is just continue your efforts with full force and concentration...
This is also very imp keeping in view your previous efforts...Failure is not the end of life but it also brings a ray of hope that I’ll clear my exam in the next attempt. In the end I would say --- have faith in your abilities...
There is strictly no need to lose HOPE and it’s time to work out a winning strategy keeping in view your past mistakes.
Also request you to kindly observe the points below, shared earlier so many times, to ensure your success in the coming November 2010 attempt:
1. Do not think negatively…like you are weak in theory or numerical.
Correct approach is to prepare a strategy to deal with the subject or topic not amongst your favourite.
2. Keeping in view your previous exam experience prepare a proper study plan and study according to the same.
3. Prepare a good revision schedule and follow the same strictly. One of the main reason of failure is lack of revision. Also review your revision schedule after a certain period and modify the same accordingly.
4. Do not change the books and notes quickly. Stick to the notes and books used as first preference. After completion of them you may use other notes for reference purpose.
5. Also refer ICAI study as it contains the entire course at one place. Further it is customary to refer Study for some topics which are important for exam but never asked in exam.
6. Discuss the topics with your friend for better grip. Well this point is very important for that student who complains about their weak memory.
7. In CA and CS Exams Scanner plays an important role. So it is advisable to complete your scanner with the help of ICSI Guidelines or ICAI Suggested answers of previous exams.
8. During second time study—you must be aware of the important topics so prepare some effective and to the point short notes. Refer them later during revision.
9. Prepare short notes for frequently asked questions and revise them properly. In second attempt it is your duty not to leave anything from your course. In short give a proper reading to all the topics or at least discuss them within your friend circle for a better grip.
10. Last but not the least have faith in your abilities.