For those who did not pass the exam

Krunal Raichura (Financial Advisory) (2134 Points)

16 January 2009  

Congratulations to all those who passed out successfuly in this exam season.

I would like to say a few words for those who failed.

What is common between Mr. Gates & Buffet,  Shri Dhirubhai Ambani, those guys from google and Walmart, Mr. Murthy from Infosys....and many more like them?

I believe that it is not the formal education which is common among all those people mentioned above and others similar like them.

What is common among all those is a having a vision pretty early and having a strong fcous to achieve it.

Mr. Gates, for example, at a very small age knew what he wanted from life, what he really wants to do and how. Similar is the case with Mr. Buffet, who started paying taxes at the age of 14.

What i wish to convey is that, the ultimate success of all these people was achieved by their strong vision and focus and not necessarily by passing an exam or having many degrees.

One may or may not have formal education, may or may not have passed the exam in first attempt, but what is essential is to know what one wants from life, what he really wats to do and how. Leadership Development is the process of self-discovery. It is very difficult to see extraordinarily focused people nowadays, infact they are very rare. Its hard to see people knowing what they exactly want to do and how at the age of 14 or 16.

Unfortunately, our course doesn’t teach us some very important aspects of life.

I hope you give it a thought and do well in your next attempt and life.

Wishing you all a good luck for your next attempt and life.