For those who couldnt clear exams

CA and CMA Ravinder Singh (CA and CMA) (853 Points)

19 July 2015  

Hello guyz, just wanted to share some of my experiences of life. Many of you couldnt clear the exams this time even though you worked really hard. And i too believe that CA students are very hard working and there is no second thought to this. Just google one thing, "great leaders" and see whether all of them were CAs. Then, Google "great leaders who are CAs" and see whether all CAs are great leaders. What i have learnt is that it is not just about clearing the exams and getting the job. It may give you some sort of satisfaction mentally and financially in the short run, but in the long run clearing the exam only is not enough. What you need is that spark within yourself that will keep you going always towards your goal. Many times i see the posts students asking they have given a lot of attempts and still after putting a lot of hardwork, they are not getting good results. So whether they should continue with CA or look for a job. Dear students, first of all, decision will always be yours, not anyone else. And secondly it does not matter what decision you make, as long as you are ready to put in all the efforts to bring out the best in you whether its in job or prepartn for exams. Then, comes our Institute. Students usually say that institute has not been fair to them. I would like to say just let our institute do their work, we will do ours. Because i think more than our Institute, our God is looking over us every second. And he wont let our efforts go in vain. If you think your efforts are all wasted, then you are wrong. Because every thing counts. "Efforts ka paudha (plant) lgaya hai, bdha hokar zarur fal ( fruit) dega." Dont worry about that. Agar aapko khud pe vishwas hai toh CA aaj nhi toh kal ho hi jayegi. But CA clear kr k sirf aapko CA as prefix milega, but to do something in your life you want more than this. Hardwork, kindness,courage, respect, positiveness. " There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility is being superior to your former self." Kabhi yeh soch kr dekhna k agar zindagi mein mushkilein na ho toh jeet (win) kbhi memorable na bnn payegi. We all are capable of doing great things in our life. Be it personal or professional life. Keep up with your good work and dont think about the results. Zindagi har modh pe kuch na kuch sikhati and uss se seekhna apna kaam hai. Be yourself, Be good, Be kind.