for the forthcoming students how to plan u r study

(Guest)

hi friends ,

its for those who are planning for there exams in may '2011

i think the time came to get serious about u r studies

so shall we proceed i want u all to get satisfaction , pass/fail is somewhat different but to have a satisfaction is some thing more comprehensive . again i like you guys to make sure few things before u start taking a serious note of all u r studies , first of all go for good books and good concept clearance bcause they ask  you questions like you had never learn before so u need to conceptually clear if u want to answer the same ,

First take off the fear its not so tough as every tells including me u can do it very easily ,

what i think books to refer:-

accounts :-   mpv  books for problems as well as for accounting starndards

start peparing from this two books , read every day one accouting standard u get this finish in a month

fm :-  pritambarrao / sd bala

though there is lots of mistake in book but not any other good option is there , u can even get paduka for more problems but for concept u need to go from bala only also the theory part   , hear i tell u  read the module u can write abt it bcause they ask u the things which u never ever read or something that too small in any book so its k if u have a knowledge so u can write in u r own language

module / sd bala  and if any want go for paduka

but bala should be there

audit :- i think best is module / paduka  u can look for the compilers for how to present the answer

law:-   munish bhandari is the best

costing :-  ravi m kishor and pakuka also must to read module

isca :- diniesh madan  and overlook of module

dnt take it caually because it can prove a dark horse even it given u oppurtunity to get more marks

tax  :-  t.n. manoharan bcause u can say singhania is biable of tax but undue advantage had given to more other things rather than concept clearence so go for manoharan thats the best

indirect tax  :- v.s. dattey  and module that enough

now, to tell u one thing which to look for  the 5 month which u have is enough to get good marks

i think u should start study in case any one need any type of help contact me :-

ramsinghania @ lycosmail.com

when ever u fell i will assist u in what ever way i can

thanks

and if tell me how much u had scored ..best wishes and good luck to all of u