Financial reporting coaching

(Guest)

dear students always try to take fast track classes for the subject of ca final accounts. this is because accounts is a subject in which more and more practice is needed by student himself rather than just listening to 400 hours of story by satellite teacher.

please use your mind to differentiate between "logic" and "general knowledge story" . focus on exam oriented approach. i am not telling you to ignore logic but acknowledge the fact that logic are always short and crisp, and everything else is just a waste of time

moreover after taking 400 hours of classes ,students manage to devote only 50 to 70 hrs in self study , here they play with their life and blame institute. remember ca final is just as easy as your 12 th class if you yourself have put in you hand labour and not just ears.

more than 90% students score less than 60 marks in F.R (ignoring nov 2015 attempt) after taking 400 hrs of satellite class. some teachers claim that their student got AIR 1 , please accept that these are exceptional students who could have managed rank by self study. i am here concerned with majority , i.e, average students.

i am substantiating my advice with the following fact :

may- 2015 topper shailee chaudhary was although interviewed by satellite teachers but never took a single subject coaching from satellite, instead she went to fast track classes by local teachers.... and therby was left with much time to devote to practise and memorise by herself