Final result expected pass percentage around 10 % +/- 1 %

R.Parasuraman (CA final) (187 Points)

30 July 2014  

CA Final May 2014 Will be be declared on 8 th august and the same has been notified. As per my views pass percentage in last attempt was 3.11 % which was shocking to many of us , but institute has decided to streamline demand for CA's in forthcoming years. I may be noted some of students who had passed their final in last two years are jobless not because of demand supply gap alone, but also due to lack of quality. So in my View it is impossible to predict Result percentage because institue stand is clear, they want quality. But i am sure Result will not be less than 3.11 %.

Expect percentage based on average is 10 % +/- 1 %. 

It may be noted that quality of students has reduced due to Coaching centres and shortcut preperation methods. Just remember if institute give higher percentage results, then it is sure that CA's will lose value because of demand supply gap and poor quality passouts.

Unlike other courses where students are trained after they complete it, In CA you should be 100 % fit for recrutiment and Doing assigned job from day 1.

Congrats to all students who are waiting for results.