Filled in the wrong ay

I have filled my income tax but then an incomplete one.So I had filled a revised one and send it to the CPC. But did not send the original. And in both I had filed my return in the wrong assesment year.

Now when I try to file another revised return for the correct assesment year I am not able to file the return as the acknowledgement number is not recognised.

Is there any way of getting a refund?

Replies (1)

you can file the belated return for the a.y. and can claim refund.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details