Fill the IPCC exam application form

Final student

HI,

I am cleared 2nd group in PEE II Examination.  Now I am switch over from PEE II to IPCC.  Now how to fill the Exam Application in Unit scheme,

If it is possible to I will write 2 papers in Nov 2010 exam (Accounts and Law and ethics and Communication) .  The rest of the two papers in May 2011 exam.  is it possibe

Could you please clarify

how to apply for online ipcc exam forms ?

Article,CA Final New

Hi,

My Group I of PE II is cleared & i will convert to IPCC wtith remaing papers

I want to opt ATC with IPCC, Can i opt this

In which unit schme i have to appear for both ATC & IPCC xams

According to annoucment made by ICAI unit 1 & unit 3 is for me

if i opt both

And also tell me the meaning of one sitting exams

Pls advice

HOW I CAN FILL ONLINE EXAM FORM

i want to fill online examination form.how it is possible.pls sir give me your suggation

tayshajajo@gmail.com

i want to fill online ipcc examination form . How can i do it?  please send me sugestions

Student

HELLO PPL..

PLEASE GO TO THE ICAI WEBSITE N IN SEARCH JUST TYPE ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR IPCC MAY2011, U'LL GET THE INFO.. U CAN REGISTER VERY EASILY BY LOGGING IN IN THE SAID MANNER.

REGDS,

SURJITA SURESH

Senior Accounts Executive

Hi Friends,

While giving passing details... What should be selected Foundation/Entrance/PCC-I/CPT. Since I got the eligibility through Postal/Sunday Test Scheme. Pls advice.

Thnx

Total likes : 1 times

plz tell me where to collect exam form

i want to fill the ipcc exam form in online.plz guide me.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

× Online Coaching My Enrolled Courses
Articles Forum News Experts Exams Share Files Income Tax Accounts Career Corporate Law Service Tax Video Judgements Rewards Top Members Events Albums Find Friends Featured Feed Scorecard Bookmarks Mock Test Poll Notification Knowledge Finder Coaching Institutes Trainee Corner Jobs
close x
  SHARE THIS