Whenever a company create a charge on its assets, with in 30 days it has to file Form 8 with ROC ( Form 10 in case of series of Debentures).
1. Get the details of charge -if the charge is created in favour of a bank, get the sanction ticket, copies of the documents creating or evidencing charge,copy of the Board resolution given by the Company.
2. Download Form 8 from MCA website and fill up.
3. Scan the documents creating or evidencing charge ( black & white, Resolution 200dpi, pdf file) and attach it with Form 8.
4. Toal file size should not exceed 2.5 MB, if exceeds, remove the scanned attachments. Attachments can be uploaded separately as Addendum.
5. Get the Digital Signature from Company & Bank.
6. File the signed form 8 by E-Filing through MCA website.No paper filing is possible.
7.The fee will be Max.Rs.500/300/200 depending on the Authorised capital of the Company.to be paid either through credit cards or Bank Challans
8.See that FOrm 8 is filed with in 30 days( 60 days with additional fee) after the date of the Document creating charge.
9.If you are a first timer in E-filing, better get the help of a practising Company Secretary or Chartered Accountant. They charge you around Rs.1500/-