Easy Office
LCI Learning

Filing ITR-3 AY 2018-19 for partner of a firm

Page no : 2

Ali Ayaz (Student) (36 Points)
Replied 03 August 2018

Dear Sir,

Thanks a lot for your valuable comments.

Dhirajlal Rambhia (SEO Sai Gr. Hosp.) (161002 Points)
Replied 03 August 2018

Most Welcome, Dear .... 

Ali Ayaz (Student) (36 Points)
Replied 09 August 2018

Dear Sir,

Regarding capital balance as on 31.03.18 of a partner which is to be shown in ITR 3.

Which balance to be declared while filing returns of a partner (Earning income from partnership firm), as per my view Current account balance & Capital account balance.

Please give your openion on the above said query.

Thanks in advance sir !

R.Venkadesh (Article Assistant) (136 Points)
Replied 23 August 2018

my client getting only share of income from LLP , may i use the code 00001

Replied 23 August 2018

Originally posted by : R.Venkadesh
my client getting only share of income from LLP , may i use the code 00001

Yes ...

Ramachandran R (117 Points)
Replied 28 August 2018

Originally posted by : Dhirajlal Rambhia
1. Yes, unless the firm is under tax audit compliance.

2. Not separately deductible under partner's account.

3. Yes, if the difference is remarkable, query may be raised for its justification.

Sir, 

If the partnership firm is doing tax auditing, then whether partners' ITR can be done till sept 30th?

Replied 29 August 2018

If the partnership firm is doing tax auditing, then whether partners' ITR can be done till sept 30th?  

Yes, for working partners, of firm having tax audit, the ITR filing date u/s. 139(1), is 30.09.2018. unless extended.........

s soma (5 Points)
Replied 22 July 2019

Sir, I have filed ITR3 and filled P&L item 62 "COMPUTATION OF PRESUMPTIVE INCOME FROM PROFESSIONS UNDER SECTION 44ADA." I have not maintained any books of accounts and also this the first time i am having such income, so there is no income in previous year under consultancy.

I received below email from Income Tax. Your Income Tax return ITR-3 uploaded for ********** and AY 2019-20 has the following defect(s)  

S.No. Defect Impact Suggested Resolution
1 Income from "Profits and Gains from Business or Profession" is greater than 1.2 lakhs but particulars as in "Balance sheet/Profit & Loss Account" are not filled Income Tax Return may be treated as defective if particulars in "Balance sheet/Profit & Loss Account" are not filled Please fill Balance sheet/Profit & Loss Account

Replied 22 July 2019

Fill column 64 (ii) ..... For assessee carrying on Profession in 'Schedule P&L'

IF REGULAR BOOKS OF ACCOUNT OF BUSINESS OR PROFESSION ARE NOT MAINTAINED, furnish the following information for previous year 2018-19 in respect of business or profession-

And

Column 6 ...  of 'Schedule BS'

In a case where regular books of account of business or profession are not maintained -(furnish the following information as on 31st day of March, 2019, in respect of business or profession).

Create new xm l   file with these details (u/s. 139(9)) and upload the same in reply to the defective notice.

s soma (5 Points)
Replied 22 July 2019

Dhirajlal Rambhia

Thanks for the advice. i refilled the form and filled as revised return as i did not have any link for notice as it was on email only and no notice on the site. I filled the amount actually i received in bank under column 64(ii) and reflected the same amount in "amount of cash balance" column 6(d) of balance sheet.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro