Felt like sharing........

Vikash Maheshwari (learner) (6358 Points)

07 February 2011  

Today I felt like writing.But then as usual nothing came to my mind.It feels like everything is already written and posted at forums.When I was small,I wanted to become a scientist but then again felt everything has been invented so there is nothing left to invent.Well,the whole point is,there is no limit to anything ,whether ideas,inventions,thoughts or life.It may feel it’s exhausted but the truth is it’s infinity with no end.

So without pressurizing my mind about what to write,I just took a pen and started writing in a flow.I feel I’m a philosopher kinda guy who thinks a lot.But then that’s the tragedy of life,thinking alone never helps.It’s like playing cricket without a ball.So today I felt like sharing something which bothers me a lot-LIFE

Sometimes I wonder what is life,why are we born and why do we die, when we all know the ultimate truth of life is death then why do we suffer & remain unhappy most of the time.We all work so hard to make life more comfortable.Study day & night so that we can get a well paid job and then work even harder to earn more & more.Most of us feel money will give us everything & it surely does,no doubt,but in return it takes away our most valuable possession-TIME.In the race to earn more,we don’t have time for our family,friends or even little things which used to give us immense happiness when we were small like playing games,watching TV or even sleeping peacefully without any tensions.The reason that children are happy is because they don’t have expectations,they don’t think so much and don’t have so much knowledge about things.I feel having too much knowledge is sometimes detrimental.

But then I am not arguing that gaining knowledge is bad or working so hard is not a good option.Just ask yourself one question-“Is this a life that I really want?......study like hell,hopefully pass someday,join some MNC & live like everyone does-9 to 5.And I know MOST will say no & have a dream that once I start earning ,I’ll live life in my own terms.But here lies the problem “ONCE I”,trust me this “ONCE I ”never comes.

So the whole idea of my jumbled thought flow is to make you think about life,visualize where you want to see yourself 5 years down the line.Think beyond career and money.Life is too short ,so live it in your own terms.Time is very strong & stops for no one,do what you feel like no matter how big or small.Bass yeh na ho ke when you become old,lying on a bed,aisa man me nahi aana chahiye ke”kash I had done this when I was 20”.Yeh jo “KASH” hai na,bahut bhaari word hai.And one more thing-Do something for those who are not as blessed as you are.Living a life only for yourself is the most self-fish thing you can do.Teach under-privileged children,help differently- abled people,donate anything to an orphanage house or old-age home,plant trees,anything you like & trust me no money can give you bigger satisfaction than this.I understand most of us are busy with studies and exam & don’t have time,but then that’s the whole point,if you can’t do it now & wait for studies to get over,you shall never be able to do it & always wait for the right time & that right time never comes.

CA is just a part of life,not life.There is life beyond CA too.If we understand this then life would be much more happier to live.Close your eyes for 5 minutes & visualize your past ,present & future life,you will get your answer.

In the end I want to mention that this is not an article,it’s my thought flow.Some may find it boring and some may find it true but I’ve no complains.I’m more than happy to have shared it than anything else.Still there are so many things I want to share as I’ve said thoughts never end but then..........

Anyways,thanks for reading and all the best to those awaiting results.May you get what you deserve,but then just remember one thing-“MAN KA HO TOH ACCHA AUR AGAR NA HO TOH AUR BHI ACCHA.......”