Easy Office

Fc gpr new company

Page no : 3

Mohammed Yasar (Practicing Company Secretary)   (119 Points)
Replied 07 October 2013

Hi Neha,

kindly mail me the letter for condonation of delay of filling of form FPGPR at yasarmba @ gmail.com

Pooja (CS) (35 Points)
Replied 17 October 2013

Dear Neha,

Can you pls mail me the letter for condonation of delay of filling of form FPGPR at poojasurana89 @ gmail.com

Regards,

Pooja

DIVYA (PARTNER) (27 Points)
Replied 20 December 2013

Hi Neha

Can you please send the draft of letter pf condonation of delay in filing Form FC-GPR to RBI at the following address:  

divya19cs @ gmail.com

Regards

CS Divya Chawla

Venkatasubramanian S (Senior Analyst) (21 Points)
Replied 07 January 2014

Dear Ms. Neha,

Am also facing the same problem of delay in filing FCGPR

Can u please email the letter format for pleading delay - mailvenk2 @ gmail.com

Thanks and regards,

Venkat

CA Darshak Shah (Practicing CA) (1889 Points)
Replied 01 February 2014

Hello Neha Mam,

I am also facing the same issue.

In my case, 180 days since incorporation and since money received is already passed.

Do we need to refund money to foreign investor.

Detail problem is as under

"One of my client received 75k as share application money for the first time on June-2013 and no RBI reporting done so far. What will be penalty for the same? Also I need cover letter to be submitted for condonation of delay. can you mail me the same. My mail id is ca.darshak.ca @ gmail.com. I will be greatful if you answer me for the same"

Thanks

praveen kataria (COmpany Secretary) (23 Points)
Replied 17 February 2014

Hi Neha,

kindly mail me the letter for condonation of delay of filling of form FPGPR at praveen.kataria @ acbindia.com

Replied 17 February 2014

Hi Neha,

kindly mail me the letter for condonation of delay of filling of form FPGPR at praveen.kataria @ acbindia.com

Replied 17 February 2014

Hi Neha,

sakshi singhal (searching Job) (21 Points)
Replied 05 May 2014

I am filing FC-GPR of a new company. The problem i am facing is in valuation of shares by DCF technique. 

The company is a limited company and was formed in June 2013. It has received remittances from abroad as share application money. Its is planning to allot shares on two dates one in feb (lets say 100000 shares) and the other in april (lets say 50000 shares). 

I have computed the presant value of future cash flows on both the dates but i want to know the number of shares to be used for calculating the fair value per share on each date. 

CS Eesha Bhardwaj (CS) (34 Points)
Replied 17 July 2014

I try to summarise the background of query.....plesae resolve

The company was incorporated on 4th October 2013. There are two shareholders, a foreign company and an individual holding 95% and 5% shares respectively.

The share capital from 5% shareholder was credited in account on 4 December 2013 and the one from 95% shareholder was credited  to account on 13 January 2014. The intimation for the same was filed subsequently.

The Company received UIN for 95% shareholder only a week back while the UIN for the other shareholder is still pending. We need to figure out a date for allotment of shares.

Replied 17 July 2014

Dear Neha Ji,
kindly mail me the letter for condonation of delay of filling of form FPGPR at cseesha.bhardwaj @ gmail.com

Replied 17 July 2014

Dear Neha ji

please share the draft letter for condonation of delay in respect of filling form of FC GPR at cseesha.bhardwaj @ gmail.com

KUMARESWARAN P (ACCOUNTS MANAGER) (22 Points)
Replied 04 October 2014

We have filed FCGPR return with delay of 90 days.  Whether we have to go through compounding of contravention under FEMA proceedures?

For delay what is the penalty?

May we receive your condonation for delay letter format to our mail id pkumareswaran @ yahoo.com

regards,

P.Kumareswaran.

Ankur Bansal (CA Practice) (33 Points)
Replied 06 November 2014

Hello Neha, 

I am also facing the same problem, Can u please send me condone letter on "ankur @ asr-india.co.in".

Please also let me know is there any penalty provision for the same.

Regards

Ankur

NAVNEET (Assistant Manager ) (24 Points)
Replied 28 March 2015

Kindly send me the letter for condonation of Delay in filing Form FCGPR

Mail me at navneet.ojha @ mindavaleo.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro