Easy Office
LCI Learning

Faq-CaClubIndia Pro...

Page no : 2

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44668 Points)
Replied 28 March 2011

Originally posted by : B.V.Sasanka

i am sorry balu..ur view is correct..but i think so it may not be successful .hope for the good..sorry if i hurted u with my views..

No no please dont ask sorry r you have not hurt me, i am just clearfying your doubts.. Its professional platform and they trying to maintain same..We know what happend in public chat section when it was free so they have came with this new feature..

Only chat section will be via payment, rest will be same as before, nothing to worry about CCI PRO much but only for CHAT need to upgrade by paying..Simple..

(Guest)

So what are the payment details and how to pay.

Replied 28 March 2011

Subscripttion charges for One month = Rs. 399 and similarly Rs. 999 Per Quarter.

CA. ANKUR JAIN (CA.....) (2800 Points)
Replied 28 March 2011

Thanks balu bhai for your guidence but my views are totally different well it may be a good move but yeah for sure not for me..

Replied 28 March 2011

Every one will be having there own views, i am just clarifying your doubts..It may good or bad movie its depends on you people how you take it..CCI want to maintain the professionalsim so they have came with this idea.. will respect your views and other members too..

Its optional to take or not and this post is jut to clarify members doubts..

We using forum and expert section for our queries and to interact with top experts, you can go with same way..Only for chat we need to with CCI PRO..

(Guest)
Originally posted by : aNkuR jAin....................
I dont think it will be much usefull for students and also for other members who are not that much regular.....
Is there anyone HERE who have upgraded his/her account with PRO ....?
(I think still no one)
and as far as chat facility'S unfair usage is concernd CCI may adopt some other way...
for e.g public chat should be common and make pvt chat possible only with sharing some password ETC.(through pm)

NOTE:- THESE ARE MY PERSONAL VIEWS

AGREED

CA. Dashrath Maheshwari (TaXpert) (15090 Points)
Replied 29 March 2011

The PRO is for the people who are serious to get ahead in professional life as there tag line says:

For any queries mail at pro @ caclubindia.com Or Call at +91-7399994983

As Balu said... Its not a compulsion for everyone, but friends believe me its  really a nice initiative.

1. For the people who posts a query but doesn't have time to re-check answers, they will get sms.

2. For those busy peoples who can't check PMs at CCI, E-mail for every PM.

3. FOr crazy persons, daily updater mail, Instead of weekly. 

4. Priority Support for Articles, Experts Section, Forum and almost everything.

5. People who wants CCI to grow further can donate even more.

6. The money charged is nominal and will be used for the growth of our prestigious professional network at CCI.

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : CA.ViVeK M ACA

As far as a student perspective , there is no requirement for any pro account for reading articles and all.

Totally agree with vivek Sir

Bhavin Pathak (Self-employed) (4772 Points)
Replied 20 April 2011

Originally posted by : aNkuR jAin....................
I dont think it will be much usefull for students and also for other members who are not that much regular.....
Is there anyone HERE who have upgraded his/her account with PRO ....?
(I think still no one)
and as far as chat facility'S unfair usage is concernd CCI may adopt some other way...
for e.g public chat should be common and make pvt chat possible only with sharing some password ETC.(through pm)

NOTE:- THESE ARE MY PERSONAL VIEWS

totally agree....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro