Faking is in vogue....are you????

Juuhhii Agarwal (El Tiburón lindo......) (1159 Points)

21 May 2013  

Think for a while when was the last time you did something that you actually love, what you actually are. Next time you do something that is not you think aren’t you leading a fake life? Whether it is about listening Hollywood songs just to become cool among friends, whether it is about branded clothes, or whether you apply lots of makeup then excuse me miss. Make up can make you look beautiful from outside, not from inside unless you eat makeup.

One of my friend told me don’t laugh so hard u look ugly I told her is there a better brand of laughter so that I could buy .Who the hell is other person to judge you.

I’ll have to join twitter , Whatsapp , hike too to make an impression otherwise will be called as backward : one year back when I had gone to attend my Fresher party one of my friend asked me are you on Facebook , I said no I don’t like being on Facebook. He told why aren’t you? Even kids use Facebook .If you are also a victim of such remarks then ask them how many good books have you read till date? Or how many curricular activities you have adopted till now, or how many times have you genuinely talked to your relatives who have come to your place instead searching for notifications, tags and superficial comments on your photographs which surely u had taken from Instagram.

Oh now my English will decide what are my qualifications: language is just a way to communicate and surely my English will not decide what I m. Kudos to all those who love talking in Hindi and are much more informed, confident and Expressive. So next time if someone starts a trial of his/her English vocabulary in your friend circle do not hesitate to ask them to talk in Hindi. Do what you love not what impresses others.

Listening to English songs will not prove that you have better taste in music. Once my friends asked me what kind of music do you listen ,I told them I love listening to Kishore Kumar songs , Lata Mangeshkar songs , he burst out of laughter . He told me who listens to Hindi songs. Next time someone points out on your choice of music on the basis of language ask them are you asking me about my music taste or whether my English vocabulary.

Lead your life not impress people but to find yourself ,what actually you are and mind it don’t allow your clothes , language , footwear , makeup ,music choice etc define you .Be precious instead of being special because those who actually love you will love you in any form.