Failiure is not helping me move past it to study further

Jiya Aggarwal (Intern) (53 Points)

25 July 2016  

Hi,

Im a bit perturbed and quite anguished by the continuous failiures in CA.I just feel horrible everytime i get free.Past three days i was trying to forget all the failiures to study better and to perform much better than last time but i end up crying or sleeping.A sort of depression has crept in.I keep telling myself its all going to be alright and this is just a phase.But no matter how ive made my mind to believe that i see ive become tired of the same thing.

I love my profession alot.But the fact that so many failiures and my life just entwined in these few branches is pretty exhausting.I cant seem to forgive myself.If anyone could tell me something to help me soothe myself and move forward,pls tell me.I will certainly not leave the course no matter what happens,i just want to make my depression go away somehow.A couple of my friends used to take anxiety pills and stuffs and that is not something im looking forward to do.I just need myself groped into my books.Pls help me get back.Yesterday was a sunday and unfortunately i continued to sulk on my failiure and hate myself all the way.

Thanku.Im writing this in the hope that i shall unravell some fortunate suggestions from u on what to do.