Failed ipcc group 2 in my third attempt

Shreena (IPC student) (40 Points)

05 February 2015  

Hey friends

Yesterday my results were declared and I couldnt clear my IPC Group 2, it was my third attempt and Ive lost all hope as I was very confident of clearing this time. My first two attempts I wasnt that prepared so I knew I would fail. But this attempt I did everything right, even followed the law of attraction ( visualised my marksheet with PASS etc, kept a positive attitude ) and my papers were good. I still dont know why the institute has failed me. I got 53 in adv acc, 48 in audit and a shocking 30 in IT & SM. Im saying shocking as in my last attempt for which i wasnt so well prepared, i had got 54 in IT & SM.  My aggregate total is also less by 4 marks this time. I have scored 131 this attempt. Please guys help me, motivate me, my father is  a CA and I  have disappointed him so much. 

Does'nt the secret work? How can a better prepation than before end up giving me lesser marks than the previous attempts? I seriously don't understand how the institute corrects papers. Im feeling very low on confidence. Lost faith . Please suggest something. I have 3 months left. And I dont want to quit!! 

Am I being stupid for attempting the 4th time? If I put more than 100 % in the coming attempt ( I agree I havent put my 100 % in completing the portion till now) will I clear or the institute is still going to be stupid and not clear me?