Failed 6 times in ipcc. m i th nly 1 getting failed

CS RAJESH C.CHOUDHARY (ASSISTANT MANAGER) (14607 Points)
Replied 04 November 2012

Neha Jain Let me tell you one more thing one of my friend is there who don't have one hand than too he is giving is IPCC exam this November, 2012...

so don't think negative ...

please yar just concentrate and change the books.

JUST WATCH 3IDIOT MOVIE ONCE AND THEN START STUDYING I M SURE YOU WILL GET FULL CONFIDENCE AFTER WATCHING THAT MOVIE.

THAT MOVIE HAD CHANGED MANY PPLS LIFE INCLUDING ME.

RAJESH CHOUDHARY

Deepak Dargad (Chartered Accountant....)   (9787 Points)
Replied 04 November 2012

Rajesh Sir , U r true and good motivator

So Neha ji.............nw dont quit............................

3 idiots is awasome movie,

Do wht u wnt to do..............like the character of Madhavan........tell wht u thnk, to ur parents, try to share ur all feelings with ur parents...........thts vl be ur best advisors..........and i thnk they will understand u......

And i also add one old movie ............watch it............SHOR...Of Manoj Kumar............

ACA Anurag (Enjoy the little things)   (14706 Points)
Replied 04 November 2012

Dear Neha, As per my knowledge Quiting CA is a foolish thing of life because if u give up something without trying it then u r equal to a looser . I have clared my IPCC exam in first attempt but it doesnot mean that u would not do it . Just focus on ur studies,concept and discuss with ur good friends because there is only a problem of over confidence . Maximum people not able to crack the exam due to the same . Just have believe on you ,study well and ask if u want any help 

Feel free to discuss for any help 

CA ADITYA SHARMA (CA IN PRACTICE ) (16719 Points)
Replied 04 November 2012

forget about past and look for future and do your best

all the best

Neha Singh (Student) (108 Points)
Replied 04 November 2012

I won't quit ca dnt wry frnds :D.. Frustation me keh dia tht i'l quit.. Infact i want to bcm ca... Bt ek acnts ka paper thk nh hua, to m tensd, chahe bki paper thk hojae bt ek wo clear nh hua to sare paper frse dne hnge.. Vry bad system... :(

Chaitanya Srikrishna (student) (43 Points)
Replied 04 November 2012

Hey..!!!! take all the things litely but feeel much about it and think twice while you change your way

just change your way of reading and observation regarding all the subjects

follow study materials thoroughly

(i had cleared my PCC in 6th attempt)

Avinash sinha (Accounts) (32 Points)
Replied 04 November 2012

Oye,,just forget that u have failed in previous attemp,....just think as this is ur first attempt....and never think negative...a small point of negative thought in exam can decrease the number...just write whatever u know in exams...in a tension free manner..u will definitely pass..i believe...DID U????

samridhi (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (22 Points)
Replied 05 November 2012

Can anybody tell me with one registration fee how many times one can give attempts in IPCC

shiksha soni (accountant) (149 Points)
Replied 05 November 2012

analyse urself where r u lacking?

is there any problem in preparation or u r not able to perform wel in exam bcz of sum reason 

try to find ur weakness and overcome it success will be defintly urs

Deepak Dargad (Chartered Accountant....)   (9787 Points)
Replied 05 November 2012

Refer my link...........

/forum/dont-quit-a-poem-226540.asp#.UJd8RGf_nJM

Replied 05 November 2012

see this post dear ..... U'll ultimately get ur ans

/forum/result-of-ca-final-a-goal-which-has-been-achieved-185454.asp#.UJd-CmfPFdg

Renu

Ms.Shrikala V Deodhar (IPCC student) (93 Points)
Replied 05 November 2012

hey neha even dizz is my 6th attempt im losing in every attempt bcoz of aggregate only...dn wry nd ya DONT lose hopes at all...nt atleast DURING EXAMS...All d best to both of us...... yes

cheeky

CA Suryakant Dubey (CA ) (931 Points)
Replied 05 November 2012

be Confident...n trust urself.....dn everythng vl b urs.......Don't lose faith toward yoursef....Just prepare seriously n go awayyyy.............indecision

Nikhil Gupta (Student) (49 Points)
Replied 05 November 2012

Dont give up hope, failure is not a bad thing, infact it is a stepping stone to success....

Mangal Singh Khinchi (Kota) (259 Points)
Replied 05 November 2012

Neha apne aap par vishwas rakho maine PCC 7th attempt main jaakar clear kiya hai.