Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Excise >

EXICSE RETURN FORMAT IN EXCEL

Pages : 1 2 3

CEO

[ Scorecard : 25]
Posted On 20 June 2009 at 20:03 Report Abuse

HI all

please provide excise return form ( IN EXCEL FORMAT) ER-1,ER-2,ER-3,ER-4,ER-5,ER-6,ER-7.

Needfull

Santosh Kr. Pathak

Online classes for CA CS CMA

Arun Kumar Singh
Tax Consultant

[ Scorecard : 9562]
Posted On 22 June 2009 at 13:34

Mr. Pathak,

I am attached herewith a copy of ER-1 Formate.

Attached File : 38 form e.r.-1.xls downloaded 6910 times

Total thanks : 2 times

Ankur Garg
Company Secretary and Compliance Officer

[ Scorecard : 89000]
Posted On 24 June 2009 at 10:27

Thanks Arun for sharing

Viren D. Thakker
CMA Final

[ Scorecard : 173]
Posted On 29 July 2009 at 14:27

Query regarding Excise & Income Tax ---- suppose a cement company has a plant in nagpur and it has another plant in industrially backward area (northeastern states,uttranchal pradesh,himachal pradesh). the nagpur plant transfers the cement in bulk quantity say 5000 kg to its another plant which is in industrially backward area. the plant which is in the industrially backward area just packs the cement in 50 kg bags then will it amount to manufacture?  because there is change in classification of goods (from bulk to small)
If it amounts to manufacture then is it chargeable to tax under section 80 IC/IB ? how could it be shown from the point of view of  company ? Do you know any supreme court ruling regarding the similar case ?

Query regarding Service Tax ---- The main company who gives contract to the subcontracter for producing the goods. The Raw Material and Packing Material are supplied to the subcontracter by the main company. The subcontracter converts the raw material to finished goods and after producing the goods, the subcontractor clears the goods from his factory to the warehouse of the main company  For this activity the subcontracter pays the excise duty.  It means the subcontractor is the manufacturer. But my question is that the main company after obtaining from the sub contracter advertises for that product then can the main company get the service tax credit for the tax paid for the advertisement?

Sushma Mevacha
Executive

[ Scorecard : 364]
Posted On 30 July 2009 at 11:20

Please find enclosed here with Excel Formate for ER-4/5/6.

Attached File : 22 er 4 5 6.xls downloaded 3824 times

Total thanks : 2 times

Krishna
Manager -Accounts

[ Scorecard : 23]
Posted On 12 November 2009 at 10:20

Originally posted by :Santosh Kumar Pathak
"  HI all
please provide excise return form ( IN EXCEL FORMAT) ER-1,ER-2,ER-3,ER-4,ER-5,ER-6,ER-7.

Needfull

Santosh Kr. Pathak

"

Total thanks : 1 times

Arros
RM

[ Scorecard : 69]
Posted On 16 November 2009 at 14:47

Query regarding Service Tax ---- The main company who gives contract to the subcontracter for producing the goods. The Raw Material and Packing Material are supplied to the subcontracter by the main company. The subcontracter converts the raw material to finished goods and after producing the goods, the subcontractor clears the goods from his factory to the warehouse of the main company  For this activity the subcontracter pays the excise duty.  It means the subcontractor is the manufacturer. But my question is that the main company after obtaining from the sub contracter advertises for that product then can the main company get the service tax credit for the tax paid for the advertisement?

K.Ganesan
Tax Consultants

[ Scorecard : 41]
Posted On 12 January 2010 at 17:13

Dear Parivars,

Anybody can send ER3 in excel format

vakil singh
Excise & Exports Manager

[ Scorecard : 24]
Posted On 15 January 2010 at 10:45

Hi any body

please provide me excise return form ( IN EXCEL FORMAT) ER-1,ER-2,ER-3,ER-4,ER-5,ER-6,ER-7.

and RG23 A Part 1, RG 23 A Part- II, RG-1 , form -IV,  ( In Excel Format ) send me my email address

vsvsb @ hotmail.com

vakil singh

balamurugan
accounts Manager

[ Scorecard : 23]
Posted On 08 April 2010 at 15:34

eny body ple send  ER- 3 EXCEL Format  To balamuruganbtl @ yahoo.com

There are 25 Replies to this message

Related Files