close x

EXEMPTION NOTIFICATION OF CAPTIVE CONSUMPTION

PLZ  TELL ME ABT EXEMPTION NOTIFICATION NO 67/95 IN RELATION TO CAPTIVE CONSUMTION UNDER WHICH CAPTIVELY CONSUMED GOODS ARE EXEMPT FROM PAYMENT OF EXCISE DUTY , THE GOODS ARE HOWEVER MARKETABLE ? 

Asst. Manager - Taxation

Dear Harsh*t,

Capital Goods and inputs manufactured in a factory and used within the factory of prodution or in or in relation to the manufacture of final products are exempted from duty under the said notf. subject to the condition that your final product should be taxable. 

A company has 4 units and finished product of a unit become Raw material of other unit. Whether unit supplying finished product will charge Excie duty from other unit or not, Please clarify.

Asst. Manager - Taxation

Dear Mr. Manoj,

Excise Duty should be paid on clearance of the raw material (finished product of a unit) to other unit.

Ex.Logistics/Excise

we have in exemption but we manufatcure papertubes (chp.id 48229010) we are useing in captive

consuption under 2/2008 notification sl.no.39 in this connection we are debit in our part-ii as per the

qty used in a month X Rate = Ass.vlue than duty paid 12.36%

is it correct way my question is it necessary to debit in part-2

Pl.advise

Reg

Mukesh

glidor@gmail.com

Originally posted by : Mukesh H Panchal

we have in exemption but we manufatcure papertubes (chp.id 48229010) we are useing in captive

consuption under 2/2008 notification sl.no.39 in this connection we are debit in our part-ii as per the

qty used in a month X Rate = Ass.vlue than duty paid 12.36%

is it correct way my question is it necessary to debit in part-2

Pl.advise

Reg

Mukesh

pls put more details, as the sl no 39 refers to filaments , perhaps you are asking for cones. 

whether cenvat credit availed on inputs for paper cones? and whether you are dutiable at any point for any product?

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :