close x

EXEMPTION IN IPCC

HEY GUYS I AM REGISTERD FOR IPCC MAY 2010 ATTEMPT BUT WAS NOT GIVING IT BUT YESYERDAY SOME ONE TOLD ME THAT THERES EXEMPTION IN IPCC THAT 60 % MARKS U NEED NOT GIVE THAT PAPER I AM DOING MY ACCOUNTS AND LAW COACHINGS NOWERDAYS SO I CAN GIVE THESE SUBJECTS AND CAN CLAIM EXEMPTION 

BUT I HAVE A QUESTION ON NOT GIVING OTHER TWO EXAMS WILL THIS EXEMPTION AFFECTED 

Entrepreneur(CA/CWA Gold Medal)

Originally posted by : arjun

HEY GUYS I AM REGISTERD FOR IPCC MAY 2010 ATTEMPT BUT WAS NOT GIVING IT BUT YESYERDAY SOME ONE TOLD ME THAT THERES EXEMPTION IN IPCC THAT 60 % MARKS U NEED NOT GIVE THAT PAPER I AM DOING MY ACCOUNTS AND LAW COACHINGS NOWERDAYS SO I CAN GIVE THESE SUBJECTS AND CAN CLAIM EXEMPTION 

BUT I HAVE A QUESTION ON NOT GIVING OTHER TWO EXAMS WILL THIS EXEMPTION AFFECTED 

dude see for claiming exempetion u need to give all exam of that group so even u get 0 u can claim that subject  60+ but if ur result so absent no exemption is give

Kolkata-Pune-Mumbai

Agree With Anand

Lad i  would suggest u to appear for may 2010 exam n try getting exemption in the papers for which u have prepared well................

Hi arjun, u can avail exemption in any subject only and only if u give all the subjects of that particular group...

Othervise, if u remain absent in any of the subjects of GR 1 and got exemption in some other subject of that group.., such exemption will be void... They won't grant u such exemption....

thanks guys thank you so much i would also like to ask please refer me a goood book for ipcc accounts which contains question as well as full concept part also

hey book by PC tulsian is gud 4 self study...study it as well compilers of prev yr questions....

PC tulsian  PC tulsian is gud 4 self study...study it as well compilers of other books 

if one gets an exemption in any paper after attending all the papers how does he claim that other than just filling up the examination forms.

does he need to appear on the paper where he got the exemption just for giving his attendance?

u have to appear in all papers for getting exmpn

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :