Exam Strategy--An improvement is improvement

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)

08 May 2010  

Hello Friends,

An improvement is improvement and it may be in Law or Accounts or Tax. I think it’s all about confidence and attitude. If you perform well or work with a strategy for a specific paper then you will 100% develop an attitude towards your study and examinations which in turn help or inspire you to do well in other papers/subject.

I would request you to judge my suggestion in totality. Of course if we can think or prepare a strategy for a specific paper like Corporate Law or Accounts than we can easily prepare any kind of suggestions/strategy for ourselves for other subject and can easily develop an attitude towards our study. Nobody will teach you how to observe the exam paper pattern and how to prepare exam strategy. So you have to develop positive attitude towards professional examinations which is very easy for everyone to develop and prepare a good exam strategy to succeed.

Observe the exam pattern with the help of Scanner and in exam we need to know “kya pehla attempt karna hai or kya last main attempt karna hai.” Further time management is in our hands and we can use the technique meant for one paper in other papers also with some modifications.

Sincerely hope that you’d agree with me this time.  

Best Regards