Easy Office
LCI Learning

Error! summary for filing is not generated or is not availa

Page no : 3

karthik (Tax ) (22 Points)
Replied 09 January 2018

Dear sir,

Error! Summary for Filing is not Generated or is not available at this time. Please try again later

This error how we have to retify now, I already submit the reutrn also there is only option for to file the return or generate the Error report. 

Kindly give the solution for this issue. 

Tomorrow is can last date for file the return can you please advice some urgent basisi 

Suresh Jain (proprietor) (174 Points)
Replied 09 January 2018

ERROR-Summary for Filing is not Generated or is not available at this time. Please try again later, THIS SAME PROBLEM I AM ALSO FACING

Suresh Jain (proprietor) (174 Points)
Replied 09 January 2018

ERROR; Summary for Filing is not Generated or is not available at this time. Please try again later

SYSTEM FULLY FAILED. I AM INDIVISUAL BUT HOW CAN A CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT FILE SO MANY RETURN WHEN THIS THIRD CLASS PORTAL IS PRESENT. 

sanjay (student) (14 Points)
Replied 10 January 2018

I am facing the same issue... Written to help desk...Waiting for reply....

kamal kumar raula (manager excise) (22 Points)
Replied 10 January 2018

Sir I am facing Error! summary for filing is not generated or is not available at this time.please try again later

Abdul Lathief (Accountant) (24 Points)
Replied 10 January 2018

How could You solve it

Ch.Venkata Ramana (commercial Manager) (138 Points)
Replied 10 January 2018

I am trying to file ITC 04 and getting the below error. Please guide on the error below.
Run-time error '13';

type mismatch

Subhajit Ghosh (Associate Accountant) (29 Points)
Replied 10 January 2018

I'm going to file the return after 30 min. of return submission. But, Error! Summary for Filing is not Generated or is not available at this time. Please try again later.

PEDDINTI VENKATESHWR RAO (FINANCE MANAGER) (113 Points)
Replied 11 January 2018

Error! Summary for Filing is not Generated or is not available at this time. Please try again later ,,, how to resollve it, i am not able to access for digital sign though file submitted correctly ... kindly any one help me to resolve my problem....

Kartikey Jain (Intern) (2377 Points)
Replied 03 July 2018

The issue of summary has recently been resolved and is now available on the GST portal.

Please wait for 15-30 minutes after generating Summary of GSTR 1. Log out and then check back in 15-30 minutes. You will be able to find the summary generated when you log back in.

Kartikey Jain (Intern) (2377 Points)
Replied 03 July 2018

The issue has now been resolved and it takes about 15-30 minutes to find the summary generated on the portal.

Log out of the portalafter generating the sumary and then log back in after 15-30 minutes to find the summary.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: