close x

Entry Tax

Is Entry tax applicable in Bihar and Chttisgarh?

Which entry ?

Ask your question with the help of suitable example !

Mr. Deepak, senthil is asking about Entry tax which is similar to Octroi in Maharashtra.  In Karnataka there is Karnataka Tax on Entry of Goods Act, 1979 which levies tax on receipt of goods from other local areas.

Yes, I had meant what Dharm explained. I like to know whether entry tax/octroi is applicable in on goods supplied in Bihar and Chattsigarh states from other states. If yes, please let me know applicable rates. Advance ThnX.

Originally posted by :Dharmaraju
" Mr. Deepak, senthil is asking about Entry tax which is similar to Octroi in Maharashtra.  In Karnataka there is Karnataka Tax on Entry of Goods Act, 1979 which levies tax on receipt of goods from other local areas. "

Originally posted by :Dharmaraju
" Mr. Deepak, senthil is asking about Entry tax which is similar to Octroi in Maharashtra.  In Karnataka there is Karnataka Tax on Entry of Goods Act, 1979 which levies tax on receipt of goods from other local areas. "

In Bihar no entry tax is applicable but road permit is necessary - (for inward form VAT D-IX & outward VAT D-X).

For Chattisgarh also, no entry tax is applicable but road permit is needed - for inward form 59 or 60, outward: NA

This was applicable sometime back.  I do not have updated information.

Sr.Accounts Officer

Can you plz tell me what is the rate of Entry Tax in bihar for telecom items like - Battery and shelter.

Please tell me the enrty tax rates in chhattisgarh on reddymede garments.

and also inform about the penalty on late payment and return filling of the same.????

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :