Avail 50% discount on All CS & CMA subjects for Dec batch . Use coupon code Dec14

Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Corporate Law >

enhancement of cash credit limit in a nationalised bank

Pages : 1

senior accountant

[ Scorecard : 501]
Posted On 07 January 2011 at 12:23 Report Abuse

enhancement of cash credit limit (nationalised bank) from 25lacs to 65lacs-pvt co

We went to our bankers for enhancement of cash credit however it is approved now they are asking me the concerned board resolution from the management

pls suggest me the resolution required here and also suggest me any filing necessary with ROC

pls also send me the sample draft of such resolution

Thanks and regards the members,

Online classes for CA CS CMA

Jayashree S Iyer
Company Secretary

[ Scorecard : 3109]
Posted On 07 January 2011 at 14:31

"RESOLVED THAT the Company do accept and avail the renewed Cash Credit Facility of Rs. 65 Lakhs sanctioned to the Company by State Bank of India, T.Nagar Branch, Chennai vide their Sanction Letter No................. dated ....................

RESOLVED FURTHER THAT Shri..........................., Director(Finance) and Shri ......................................., Vice-President(Finance) are hereby authorised to convey  their acceptance to the Bank's Sanction Letter No................................... dated ...................... and to execute the documents, deeds, Undertakings, Declarations and Writings that may be required for availing said facility from the Bank.

RESOLVED FURTHER THAT the common seal of the Company be affixed wherever necessary in the presence of Shri ..........................., Director and Shri ..........................., Director and the same shall also  be signed by Shri ........................., Company Secretary in token thereof."

There are 1 Replies to this message

Related Files