Email id of icai regarding consent for transfer

gravity dead (student) (24 Points)

24 December 2015  

Short story, I am really frustrated with my principal as he did not allow me flexible timing or transfer as he kept promising me for last many months.
I live in Gurgaon (earlier I was living in Delhi) and my firm is in Karol Bagh, though the distance is not exactly 50 Km (it's 40Km) but still I want to ask ICAI for transfer as it takes me at least 4 hours daily in commute.
I couldn't study even single subject due to this and now my attempt is due in May 2016 but I am sure that I cannot give the exam in May.

So please give me a email Id of an appropriate person in ICAI who can give her/his approval so that I can go talk to my principal after that.
Now december is almost over, exams closing in so I cannot afford to send hand written mails and wait for weeks to get a reply so PLEASE give me an appropriate email address.

On a side note, i really think that ICAI is really helping principals in exploiting their articles with that lower-than-a-labor/office-boy salary.
Haha I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw my principal deduct 4 day stipend of one of my fellow as he was on leave.
what the...
I haven't asked him for my stipend since that day.

Anyhow please give me an email ID.
Thank you!