E sahayata

Hi All

I have posted a query regarding confirmation of registration of my articleship. As at the time of submit it comes written there that we will  receive a confirmation mail from ICAI at our email. I have posted that query twice and no mail and greviance no. has been received by me. kindly let me know what to do , if any body knows into this matter.

CA Final Student & Audit Assitant

Hi,

E-sahayata service has lost its charm because no one responds through that.

Read this post I have provided about how to check your articleship status.

http://www.caclubindia.com/forum/check-your-articleship-status-with-icai-79261.asp

Article Trainee

Amit, you will receive a confirmation email from E-Sahaayataa for sure, but it is too slow and late, you might receive may be in a week or 10 days time 

Hi, What is transition scheme? I am a student of old batch. My articleship period was 1998-2001. I could not be able to clear any group. Now I want to appear in Nov'13 exam. What is the way to do the same. Kindly, guide me. Thanks.

Kindly reply.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

× Online Coaching My Enrolled Courses
Articles Forum News Experts Exams Share Files Income Tax Accounts Career Corporate Law Service Tax Video Judgements Rewards Top Members Events Albums Find Friends Featured Feed Scorecard Bookmarks Mock Test Poll Notification Knowledge Finder Coaching Institutes Trainee Corner Jobs
close x
  SHARE THIS