Avail 50% discount on All CS & CMA subjects for Dec batch . Use coupon code Dec14

Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Income Tax > Efiling >

E Return Filed but Acknowledgement not recd

Pages : 1 2

MCOM II ICWAI INTER Working as an ACCOUNTANT BCOM 1ST CLASS

[ Scorecard : 484]
Posted On 25 January 2011 at 11:55 Report Abuse

I have filed e-return for F.Y.2009-10,  i printed the Verfication form which is generated after filing of successfully e return & signed it, but FORGETTED TO SEND IT TO BANGLORE Withinn prescribed limit,

after few days i got an email from INCOME TAX DEPT BANGLORE, MSG WAS FOLLOWING,

Ref: Your Income Tax Return - AY 2010-11; E-filing Acknowlegement Number ******************.

The Centralized Processing Centre- Income Tax Department- (ITD-CPC), Bangalore has NOT YET received the ITR-V for the Assessment year 2010-11 in your case or the ITR V submitted by you to the CPC has been found to be defective on account of reasons such as poor print quality/ unsigned etc.

If you have furnished the ITR-V for Assessment Year 2010-11 in the local Income Tax Office, you may note that this is not as per the prescribed procedure for submission of ITR-V as per existing guidelines.

As you may be aware, in the eventuality of non-submission of a valid/proper ITR V to CPC within 120 days of uploading of e-return, no cognizance will be taken of the return e-filed by you vide the above acknowledgement number and such return is liable to be treated as non-est or invalid.

In view of the above, please arrange to furnish a copy of the ITR-V duly verified and signed in original so as to reach CPC IMMEDIATELY. The ITR V may please be mailed to the CPC Post Bag address given below by ORDINARY POST OR SPEEDPOST

.Centralized Processing Centre,

Income Tax Department,

Post Bag No -1,

Electronic City Post Office,

Bangalore, Karnataka 560100,

For and on behalf of the Income tax Department

(This is a computer generated email and does not require any signature)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

AFTER READING THIS EMAIL, I POSTED THAT ITR ACK COPY DULY SIGNED, VIA SPEED POST,

BUT I HAVE NOT YET RECD THE "ACKNOWLEDGMENT COPY OF RECEIPT OF ITR"

Kindly help on this, HOW CAN I GET THIS COPY............ N

Online classes for CA CS CMA

Pankaj Arora
Accountant/Learner

[ Scorecard : 2744]
Posted On 25 January 2011 at 12:03

It will be in your system when you e-filed your return after that in few seconds u get acknowledgement copy of receipt in acrobat pdf version.  You can go in Search option and find file from name .pdf

praveen
Chartered Accountant

[ Scorecard : 5548]
Posted On 25 January 2011 at 12:18

i think there is some problem with the Income Tax Department even i am getting the same mail....

I even checked in income tax india efiling website ... nothing is being shown there

Vasanth
Chartered Accountant

[ Scorecard : 168]
Posted On 25 January 2011 at 12:57

HI vandana,

You will not get acknowledgement of the post sent to CPC if you mean AD card.If you mean to say you have not received E-receipt of the Form V sent, Then it will take some time for the same to be received.You can also log in to incometax site and check the status under the MY ACCOUNTS option.

siri
PCC

[ Scorecard : 155]
Posted On 25 January 2011 at 15:30

hiii vandana,

u will check that in ur a/c at incometax departwebsite:-

login id:

password:

on the right hand side u wil get, homw, downloads, services, contact us, my accounts, help.

u should go to my accounts>e filing processing status> in that u will  find the itr-v received. otherwise it will take some more time to update by the itd in the website.

don't be worry it will come.... 

Nikhil Kaushik
Advisory Practice

[ Scorecard : 69309]
Posted On 25 January 2011 at 21:01

as of now u should not worry...income tax department is yet to complete the processing of ITR-V for earlier AY....the delayed ITR-V for AY 2010-11 will be processed soon...

VANDANA

Posted On 31 January 2011 at 13:08

First of all , Thanks to all of you for replying........

I Have already checked on income tax site , about my e-return status, its showing "defective" that mean i have to re-send the ITR ACK COPY DULY SIGNED,which i have already sent to CPC Twice!!!! still not yet recd!!!!!!

Is there any contact no. to whom i can ask!!! from department or soemthing else!!!

VANDANA

Posted On 31 January 2011 at 13:10

AWAITING FOR MORE ANSWERS/SUGGESTIONS/ REPLIES........

Thanks in advance

Kannan Sekar
Accounts Executive

[ Scorecard : 33]
Posted On 31 January 2011 at 16:55

U can again log in to Income tax web site and check in my account... u can download again from there

Vasanth
Chartered Accountant

[ Scorecard : 168]
Posted On 04 February 2011 at 12:59

CPC no.18004252229 or 08043456700

There are 17 Replies to this message

Related Files