close x

E Return Filed but Acknowledgement not recd

MCOM II ICWAI INTER Working as an ACCOUNTANT BCOM 1ST CLASS

I have filed e-return for F.Y.2009-10,  i printed the Verfication form which is generated after filing of successfully e return & signed it, but FORGETTED TO SEND IT TO BANGLORE Withinn prescribed limit,

after few days i got an email from INCOME TAX DEPT BANGLORE, MSG WAS FOLLOWING,

Ref: Your Income Tax Return - AY 2010-11; E-filing Acknowlegement Number ******************.

The Centralized Processing Centre- Income Tax Department- (ITD-CPC), Bangalore has NOT YET received the ITR-V for the Assessment year 2010-11 in your case or the ITR V submitted by you to the CPC has been found to be defective on account of reasons such as poor print quality/ unsigned etc.

If you have furnished the ITR-V for Assessment Year 2010-11 in the local Income Tax Office, you may note that this is not as per the prescribed procedure for submission of ITR-V as per existing guidelines.

As you may be aware, in the eventuality of non-submission of a valid/proper ITR V to CPC within 120 days of uploading of e-return, no cognizance will be taken of the return e-filed by you vide the above acknowledgement number and such return is liable to be treated as non-est or invalid.

In view of the above, please arrange to furnish a copy of the ITR-V duly verified and signed in original so as to reach CPC IMMEDIATELY. The ITR V may please be mailed to the CPC Post Bag address given below by ORDINARY POST OR SPEEDPOST

.Centralized Processing Centre,

Income Tax Department,

Post Bag No -1,

Electronic City Post Office,

Bangalore, Karnataka 560100,

For and on behalf of the Income tax Department

(This is a computer generated email and does not require any signature)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

AFTER READING THIS EMAIL, I POSTED THAT ITR ACK COPY DULY SIGNED, VIA SPEED POST,

BUT I HAVE NOT YET RECD THE "ACKNOWLEDGMENT COPY OF RECEIPT OF ITR"

Kindly help on this, HOW CAN I GET THIS COPY............ N

Accountant/Learner

It will be in your system when you e-filed your return after that in few seconds u get acknowledgement copy of receipt in acrobat pdf version.  You can go in Search option and find file from name .pdf

Chartered Accountant

i think there is some problem with the Income Tax Department even i am getting the same mail....

I even checked in income tax india efiling website ... nothing is being shown there

Chartered Accountant

HI vandana,

You will not get acknowledgement of the post sent to CPC if you mean AD card.If you mean to say you have not received E-receipt of the Form V sent, Then it will take some time for the same to be received.You can also log in to incometax site and check the status under the MY ACCOUNTS option.

hiii vandana,

u will check that in ur a/c at incometax departwebsite:-

login id:

password:

on the right hand side u wil get, homw, downloads, services, contact us, my accounts, help.

u should go to my accounts>e filing processing status> in that u will  find the itr-v received. otherwise it will take some more time to update by the itd in the website.

don't be worry it will come.... 

Advisory Practice

as of now u should not worry...income tax department is yet to complete the processing of ITR-V for earlier AY....the delayed ITR-V for AY 2010-11 will be processed soon...

First of all , Thanks to all of you for replying........

I Have already checked on income tax site , about my e-return status, its showing "defective" that mean i have to re-send the ITR ACK COPY DULY SIGNED,which i have already sent to CPC Twice!!!! still not yet recd!!!!!!

Is there any contact no. to whom i can ask!!! from department or soemthing else!!!

AWAITING FOR MORE ANSWERS/SUGGESTIONS/ REPLIES........

Thanks in advance

Accounts Executive

U can again log in to Income tax web site and check in my account... u can download again from there

Chartered Accountant

CPC no.18004252229 or 08043456700

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :