Avail 50% discount on all subjects for Nov batch(access till Nov 20th). Use coupon code Nov14.

Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Excise >

E-filling of ER-1 - what is source document No.

Pages : 1 2

accounts manager

[ Scorecard : 36]
Posted On 10 May 2011 at 16:21 Report Abuse

Dear Sir, 

When we file ereturn of ER-1, in duty paid section, there are Source Document No.,

what is this.

Online classes for CA CS CMA

Durga prasad Ambati
Taxation, Pursuing CA

[ Scorecard : 733]
Posted On 10 May 2011 at 17:39

Dear sir, 

We dont know correctly     but,

when we are filing the return,   we are mention   Our  PLA sheet  No.   Against  GAR-7 CHALLAN COLUMN,  and CENVAT CREDIT COLUMN,  cenvat register entry serial number.

It is not sure...........

wait for other reply..

Thank you. 

U S Sharma
glidor@gmail.com

[ Scorecard : 19381]
Posted On 10 May 2011 at 17:59

its paid challan CIN no 

Total thanks : 1 times

Durga prasad Ambati
Taxation, Pursuing CA

[ Scorecard : 733]
Posted On 11 May 2011 at 11:57

Thank you U S Sharmaji........

Dharak
commercial executive

[ Scorecard : 40]
Posted On 08 May 2012 at 18:11

No Mr. Sharma Its not CIN no, of Challan its On the successful submission of a return, an acknowledgement with a number in the format “registration number_Type of return_Month and Year of the return” will be shown. For example, for the ER-1 return filed for the month of December, 2009 by an assessee having registration no AAABC7865HXM001, the number “AAABC7865HXM001_ER1_122009” is generated as acknowledgement. This number becomes a reference number (Source Document number) for subsequent correspondences with the department in respect of the return.

HS Negi
Senior Executive- F&A

[ Scorecard : 585]
Posted On 09 May 2012 at 10:33

Mr. Dharak

You are not clear with the question of Mr. Sunil Gupta.  When we make a payment through online, a acknowledgement is generated. Cin No. is the document no. for payment and the same is needed to be mention in duty paid coloumn. For your information, there are three elements to constitute a CIN No i.e. BSR Code +Date of Payment + Challan Seq no.). I am very well aware of that.

Regards

HS Negi

Dharak
commercial executive

[ Scorecard : 40]
Posted On 09 May 2012 at 12:12

Dear Mr. HS Negi 

I know very well of CIN no. and Just experiance efilling of ER1 with CIN no. and got to ACES website for more queries

Thanks and Regards,

Dharak Shah

Commercial Executive

M.Com,CS

ashok
sr account excutive

[ Scorecard : 23]
Posted On 07 July 2012 at 14:54

details of other payments made we made payments as ainterest & penalty in ER- form shows the colum no 9 asking the sources of documents no which documents we can take & date also

U S Sharma
glidor@gmail.com

[ Scorecard : 19381]
Posted On 07 July 2012 at 16:43

if the int and penalty is related to currect period then - BSR code + DDMMYYYY-Challan Sl no 

if the int and penalty is related to back returns then - use the return acknowlegement no, ( for this search the return filed of that period)

sathya
Executive Excise

[ Scorecard : 1219]
Posted On 08 July 2012 at 19:55

Dear  Sunil,

I am herewith attaching a Jpg file of Source Document codes format file.

I think that this may be useful for u.

There are 15 Replies to this message

Related Files