E filling of annexure 2a & 2b

Respected Seniors, In latest tally ERP-9, Release 3.2, Statutory Version 157 haveing option of latest E filling of 2A & 2B ANNEXURE, i maintain my account on tally, so please guide me how to file online Annexure 2A & 2B from tally to department web site.

There is separate software available on DVAT website for filling of Annexure 2A & 2B.you need to first downlaod the software from website and then upload while E-filling of VAT return,

You may download the E-tutorial for understanding the whole procedure for downloading the software and how to feed data in software from the website

Professional

Dear Ranjit Kumar,

• Please follow below steps to export Annexure 2A and Annexure 2B from Tally.
  • Copy Annexure2A.xls and Annexure2B.xls from dept website and copy into Tally.ERP 9 installed folder.
  • Goto Gateway of Tally >> Display >> Statutory Reports >> VAT >> E-VAT Annexures >> Annexure 2A/2B.
  • The Sales/Purchase data will get exported to Annexure2A.xls and Annexure2B.xls file

• Now Open Delhi VAT Tool and import Annexure 2A and Annexure 2B,
  • Once it is imported into dept tool, export Annexure 2A and Annexure 2B.
  • It will export in an encrypted format, this file you have to upload into dept website.

I think this will help you for efiling.

With regards,

Subramanya

Total likes : 2 times

Dear Sir,

I have export evatannexure from tally erp 9 and copy this content into dvat 2a annexture but when i m browsing this 2a annexure in dvat software it is not supporting. So you are requested pls tell me how it will support.

Thanks & Regard

Dayal Singh Bisht

Sr. Accountant

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

× Online Coaching My Enrolled Courses
Articles Forum News Experts Exams Share Files Income Tax Accounts Career Corporate Law Service Tax Video Judgements Rewards Top Members Events Albums Find Friends Featured Feed Scorecard Bookmarks Mock Test Poll Notification Knowledge Finder Coaching Institutes Trainee Corner Jobs
close x
  SHARE THIS