Avail 50% discount on all subjects for Nov batch(access till Nov 20th). Use coupon code Nov14.

Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > VAT > DVat >

E filling of annexure 2a & 2b

Pages : 1

service

[ Scorecard : 254]
Posted On 17 December 2011 at 15:49 Report Abuse

Respected Seniors, In latest tally ERP-9, Release 3.2, Statutory Version 157 haveing option of latest E filling of 2A & 2B ANNEXURE, i maintain my account on tally, so please guide me how to file online Annexure 2A & 2B from tally to department web site.

Online classes for CA CS CMA

Vikas Aggarwal
CA

[ Scorecard : 207]
Posted On 19 December 2011 at 14:30

There is separate software available on DVAT website for filling of Annexure 2A & 2B.you need to first downlaod the software from website and then upload while E-filling of VAT return,

You may download the E-tutorial for understanding the whole procedure for downloading the software and how to feed data in software from the website

subramanya
Professional

[ Scorecard : 852]
Posted On 19 December 2011 at 16:01

Dear Ranjit Kumar,

• Please follow below steps to export Annexure 2A and Annexure 2B from Tally.
  • Copy Annexure2A.xls and Annexure2B.xls from dept website and copy into Tally.ERP 9 installed folder.
  • Goto Gateway of Tally >> Display >> Statutory Reports >> VAT >> E-VAT Annexures >> Annexure 2A/2B.
  • The Sales/Purchase data will get exported to Annexure2A.xls and Annexure2B.xls file

• Now Open Delhi VAT Tool and import Annexure 2A and Annexure 2B,
  • Once it is imported into dept tool, export Annexure 2A and Annexure 2B.
  • It will export in an encrypted format, this file you have to upload into dept website.

I think this will help you for efiling.

With regards,

Subramanya

Total thanks : 2 times

Dayal Singh Bisht
Sr. Accountant

[ Scorecard : 21]
Posted On 19 July 2012 at 19:19

Dear Sir,

I have export evatannexure from tally erp 9 and copy this content into dvat 2a annexture but when i m browsing this 2a annexure in dvat software it is not supporting. So you are requested pls tell me how it will support.

Thanks & Regard

Dayal Singh Bisht

Sr. Accountant

There are 3 Replies to this message

Related Files