Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Income Tax > Efiling >

E filling for assesment year 2012-13

Pages : 1 2 3

Article Assistant

[ Scorecard : 304]
Posted On 05 April 2012 at 22:01 Report Abuse

hi.i want to efile my eturn for the assement year @ 012-13 bcoz my client is taking a loan from bank.but i could find the e filling portal for assesment year 2012-13 in www.incometaxefilling.gov.in..When can i file my income tax return for AY-2012-13???

Online classes for CA CS CMA

Member (Account Deleted)
independent practise

[ Scorecard : 1248]
Posted On 05 April 2012 at 22:05

May be the dept. wants us to be happy for issuing timely notice.

(I could not find the form for the assessment year 2012-13 in the site)

Nandan Sarma
Article Assistant

Posted On 05 April 2012 at 22:09

can i submit return offline income tax office nd can revised return be filled online if the original return as filled offline.plz help me guyz..

Nandan Sarma
Article Assistant

Posted On 05 April 2012 at 22:13

sorry i meant to say i couldnot find e filling portal for assesment year 2012-13

AUDITOR VINOTHKUMAR
a

[ Scorecard : 683]
Posted On 06 April 2012 at 08:39

Originally posted by : Nandan Sarma

hi.i want to efile my eturn for the assement year @ 012-13 bcoz my client is taking a loan from bank.but i could find the e filling portal for assesment year 2012-13 in www.incometaxefilling.gov.in..When can i file my income tax return for AY-2012-13???

how to handle above problem?

murtaza
Tax & Finance Consultant

[ Scorecard : 6368]
Posted On 06 April 2012 at 11:20

ITR Utility for F.Y. 2011-2012 A.Y. 2012-13 will be avaiable soon on efiling website

but you can file return manually return in IT ward but if you file ofline/manually then it couldn't file revise by revise return you must have to revised by manually

so if you want to get advantage of online filing/revise return & other link and rectification many things you should have to waif for some times

hope Mr. Sharma got what he want

deparment will be given availability step by step starts from ITR1,2,contin....

so wait

Virender Singh
Student

[ Scorecard : 25]
Posted On 06 April 2012 at 13:08

Which is the Last date for eTDS return for IV Qtr.(1st January2012 to 31st March 2012) for Partnership firm and last date for deposit of TDS amount ?

Mushak shareef
eFiling Consultant

[ Scorecard : 125]
Posted On 06 April 2012 at 13:55

1)  15th May of the financial year immeditely following the financial year in which deduction is made.

2) All sums deducted in accordance with the provisions of Chapter XVII-B by deductors othar than an office of the Govt shall be paid to the credit of the central Govt

a) On or Before 30th day of April where the income or amount is credited or paid in the month of March and

b) in ay other case on or before seven days from the end of the month in which 

i) the deduction is made or

ii) income tax is due undre sub-section (1A) of section 192.

sahadev mandal
advisor

[ Scorecard : 31]
Posted On 06 April 2012 at 16:57

how much standard deduction a.y-2012-13 of a handicapped assessee?

Member (Account Deleted)
CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT

[ Scorecard : 3382]
Posted On 06 April 2012 at 16:57

U CAN FILE OFFLINE BUT U HAVE TO WAIT FOR SOME TIME TO FILE ONLINE.MOREOVER IF UR CLIENT INCOME IS MORE THA 10 LAKH,THEN HE HAS TO COMPULSORY FILE RETURN ONLINE.

There are 20 Replies to this message

Related Files