close x

E filling for assesment year 2012-13

Article Assistant

hi.i want to efile my eturn for the assement year @ 012-13 bcoz my client is taking a loan from bank.but i could find the e filling portal for assesment year 2012-13 in www.incometaxefilling.gov.in..When can i file my income tax return for AY-2012-13???

May be the dept. wants us to be happy for issuing timely notice.

(I could not find the form for the assessment year 2012-13 in the site)

Article Assistant

can i submit return offline income tax office nd can revised return be filled online if the original return as filled offline.plz help me guyz..

Article Assistant

sorry i meant to say i couldnot find e filling portal for assesment year 2012-13

Originally posted by : Nandan Sarma

hi.i want to efile my eturn for the assement year @ 012-13 bcoz my client is taking a loan from bank.but i could find the e filling portal for assesment year 2012-13 in www.incometaxefilling.gov.in..When can i file my income tax return for AY-2012-13???

how to handle above problem?

Tax & Finance Consultant

ITR Utility for F.Y. 2011-2012 A.Y. 2012-13 will be avaiable soon on efiling website

but you can file return manually return in IT ward but if you file ofline/manually then it couldn't file revise by revise return you must have to revised by manually

so if you want to get advantage of online filing/revise return & other link and rectification many things you should have to waif for some times

hope Mr. Sharma got what he want

deparment will be given availability step by step starts from ITR1,2,contin....

so wait

Which is the Last date for eTDS return for IV Qtr.(1st January2012 to 31st March 2012) for Partnership firm and last date for deposit of TDS amount ?

eFiling Consultant

1)  15th May of the financial year immeditely following the financial year in which deduction is made.

2) All sums deducted in accordance with the provisions of Chapter XVII-B by deductors othar than an office of the Govt shall be paid to the credit of the central Govt

a) On or Before 30th day of April where the income or amount is credited or paid in the month of March and

b) in ay other case on or before seven days from the end of the month in which 

i) the deduction is made or

ii) income tax is due undre sub-section (1A) of section 192.

advocate & consultant

how much standard deduction a.y-2012-13 of a handicapped assessee?

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :