close x

E 1 Form against C forms

HI

I am working as a Finance officer. i am takeing the follow up of c form but the customer is demanding E 1 Forms Against c Form.

Why the E 1 require?

What is the purpose of E 1 ?

Thanks & Regards

Ganesh

Hi,

E-1 is used when the supply is made for third party & rather taking the delivery by buyer & then sending to third party (actual user) is in between transferred to the third party by way of endorsement

(Guest)

WHERE IS MY ESI

(Guest)

Please educate about issuing E-1 Form and his legal formalities for the same and when it is necessary to issue.

(Guest)

In tally 7.2  Sales Annexure LS-2 the amount shows is including Tax but correct method is it hows the Taxable Amount ?

How can i adjust the amount in returns ? PLease clarify this point

I am service as an acountant in partnership firm.i donot e-1 form so please know to us .

I AM SERVICE IN MANUFACTURING UNIT AS AN ACCOUNTANT.SO WE HAVE SOME PACKING MATERIALS PURCHSE  O.G.P AGAINST C FORM.IF WE WILL GIVE C FORM AGAINST OGP SELLER THAN  SELLER GIVEN TO US E-1 FORM.

Accountant

e1 form should be issued to party in monthwise or quarterwise

Accountant

Originally posted by :baba
" Could you please, let me know on which basis we issue the E1 forms to vendor i.e. monthly or quarterwise  

Finance Professional

Mr.Udesh is corrent, also note that be very particular while such 3rd party transactions, E-1 form should issued on monthly basis a part from that it should contain all the details of Transport receipt. i.e. Transporter, LR No., No.of articles, 3rd party name with delivery address....etc.... or else one will have to face problems while Assessment with Tax Officials....

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :