Easy Office
LCI Learning

Dummy articleship...........?

Page no : 2

raj kamal singh (Auditor) (528 Points)
Replied 25 July 2013

One can do articlship under his father/relative.there is no any such restriction.only thing is to do articlshp under practisng ca/a ca in job in ca firm
1 Like

Deepak (Articleship) (33 Points)
Replied 17 November 2015

thank you ..bt were u compelled for formal dressing?

Vikash Maheshwari (learner) (6358 Points)
Replied 06 December 2015

wow...quite a discussion going on in here...and first of all I must say that your frnd is very lucky to have a frnd like u Ms.Ekta...who is so concerned about him..who has taken an effort to find out if dummy is allowed under relatives(pun intended)...well ...let me clarify Ms.Ekta...dummy articleship is not prescribed ...not under relatives nor any where else..it will be detrimental to the dummy candidate himself in the future....having a degree alone doesnot guarantee success...it has to be earned...and to be very honest,it is unfair to those who have given god knows how many years in hope of passing one day and who have given their lives for clearing CA...doing each and everything following rules & regulations..and also since u mentioned his Dad is a qualified CA,its even more sad to see professional ethics going to this extent of favourism...I am no authority to say what's right or what's wrong....but do make sure my msg reaches out to your good frnd "Mr.Dummy"..."Dummy articleship kr k CA banne wale kagaj k sher hote h "....i pity ur frnd...

1 Like

Deepak (Articleship) (33 Points)
Replied 21 February 2016

Same here i m in my starting days nd my dad is aggresive with m

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: