Avail 50% discount on all subjects for Nov batch(access till Nov 20th). Use coupon code Nov14.

Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > VAT > Others >

Due date of vat payment & vat return

Pages : 1 2

Manager Internal Audit

[ Scorecard : 152]
Posted On 24 November 2011 at 13:51 Report Abuse

Plz guide me what is the due date of Vat Payment& Vat Return of West Bengal.

Thanx.

Online classes for CA CS CMA

biswajitchandra
accountant

[ Scorecard : 60]
Posted On 02 December 2011 at 12:45

due date for vat payment is 20th day of every month following preceiding month and return date is after complete the quarter next month is the last date of submitt the return

i.e. 1 st april- to 30 th june: return submit last date was 31-07-2011

vat payment last date is 1st april - 30 st april : 20th may 2011

Total thanks : 1 times

ksrao
Sr Ex.finance and accounts

[ Scorecard : 22]
Posted On 07 December 2011 at 15:06

Sir,

Can you help me know the UP VAT due dates for filling of Monthly/Qtrly/Annual returns.

Regards,

Kiran Patil
Jr. Accountant

[ Scorecard : 24]
Posted On 06 February 2012 at 12:24

Plz Tel me VAT Return Payment Date of Quraterly & Six Monthaly * Due Date of VAt Return Filling Date.

& Vat Latepayment Interest Calculation & Penalty in maharashtra

Nishit Parikh
Auditor

[ Scorecard : 21]
Posted On 03 November 2012 at 01:20

Pls tell me vat return date for quarterly, six monthly & yearly payment of vat

RAJ KUMAR BHANDARI
FINANCE

[ Scorecard : 165]
Posted On 03 November 2012 at 15:03

Originally posted by : ksrao

Sir,

Can you help me know the UP VAT due dates for filling of Monthly/Qtrly/Annual returns.

Regards,

Dear,

Please note for monthly return is 20th of next month, For Quartely is 20 days after completion of quarter, i.e. Apr to June is 20 july & july to sep is 20 of oct

Fom Annual return is 31st oct of next year

Thanks

Deepak Dargad
Chartered Accountant....

[ Scorecard : 9767]
Posted On 04 November 2012 at 14:25

Originally posted by : Kiran Patil
Plz Tel me VAT Return Payment Date of Quraterly & Six Monthaly * Due Date of VAt Return Filling Date.
& Vat Latepayment Interest Calculation & Penalty in maharashtra

Refer attachment for Maharashtra Vat

Attached File : 406810 1080442 vat audit.doc downloaded 774 times

Arun Kumar Jha
Accountant

[ Scorecard : 30]
Posted On 15 July 2013 at 09:20

Can some say what is the date of Payment & submitting the sales tax return in Various State,

Like Andhra pradesh, U.P,West Bengal, Bihar & Haryana

RAJ KUMAR BHANDARI
FINANCE

[ Scorecard : 165]
Posted On 15 July 2013 at 09:33

State VAT Penal Interest Rate CST Penal Interest Rate Entry Tax
  Due Date Due Date Due Date Due Date Due Date
Maharashtra 21st of following month 1.25% PM 21st of subsequent month 1.25% PM N A
Gujarat 22nd of following month 1.5 % p.m. 22nd of subsequent month 1.5 % p.m. N A
Chattisgarh 10 th of following month 1.25% PM 10 th of following month 1.25% PM 10 th of following month
Indore 10 th of following month 18% 10 th of following month 18% 10 th of following month
New Delhi 25th of following month 1.50% PM 25th of subsequent month 1.50% PM N A
U P 20th of following month 1.5% pm 20th of subsequent month 1.5% PM N A
Punjab 20th of following month in addition to tax & interest payable,a penality @ 2% per month on Tax due 20th of subsequent month in addition to tax & interest payable,a penality @ 2% per month on Tax due N A
Rajastan Tax payment on 7 th & 20th Every Month (fortnightly) and Qtrly Return by 10 th of following month 2% PM for tax payment and Rs. 100 per day for quarterly return Tax payment on 7 th & 20th Every Month (fortnightly) and Qtrly Return by 10 th of following month 2% PM for tax payment and Rs. 100 per day for quarterly return N A
J & K 30th of the following month after every quarter 2% PM for Tax due 30th of the subsequent month after every quarter 2% PM for Tax due N A
Haryana 15th of following month 1.50% PM 15th of subsequent month 1.50% PM N A
Chandigarh 20th of following month in addition to tax & interest payable,a penality @ 2% per month on Tax due 20th of subsequent month in addition to tax & interest payable,a penality @ 2% per month on Tax due N A
Uttranchal 25th of following month 1.25% PM 25th of subsequent month 1.25% PM N A

Kolkatta Tax payment 20th of following month and Qtrly Return within 30 days of quarter end 5000/- Tax payment 20th of subsequent month and Qtrly Return within 30 days of quarter end 5000/- NA
Gauhati 21st of Every Month NA 21st of Every Month 2% NA
Zarkhand Tax payment 25th of following month and Return within 30 days of quarter end NA Tax payment 25th of subsequent month and Return within 30 days of quarter end NA NA
Bihar Tax payment 25th of following month and Return within 30 days of quarter end Rs.25/- per day Tax payment 25th of subsequent month and Return within 30 days of quarter end Rs.25/- per day 15th of Every Month
Orissa 21st of Every Month 1 % pm 21st of Every Month 1% P.M. 21st of Every Month

TN 20th of following month 1.5% PM 20th of subsequent month 1.5% PM NA
Karnataka 20th of following month 15% P.A NA NA NA
A.P. 15th following month;                            7th April for March payment. 2% pm 15th Subsequent month; 7th April for March payment. 2% pm NA
Cochin 10th of following month 1% pm for 1st 2 months, thereafter 3% pm 10th of subsequent month 1% pm for 1st 2 months, thereafter 3% pm N A

Daman 28th of following month 18% pa  28th of subsequent month 18% pa  N A
H P 30th on following month 1.5% P.M 30th on subsequent month 1.5% P.M N A
Goa 20th of following month 12% p.a. 20th of subsequent month 12% p.a. 30th of subsequent month

Arun Kumar Jha
Accountant

[ Scorecard : 30]
Posted On 25 July 2013 at 09:24

Thanx Mr Raj

There are 10 Replies to this message

Related Files