Avail 50% discount on All CS & CMA subjects for Dec batch . Use coupon code Dec14

Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Corporate Law > MCA >

DSC in MCA Forms

Pages : 1 2

CA Final Student

[ Scorecard : 160]
Posted On 23 September 2010 at 21:19 Report Abuse

I have Adobe Reader v9. I wanted to digitally sign one of the ROC Forms. But, when I click in the signature field, nothing happens..

While doing so, the USB token was attached, I also have the requisite drivers for the DSC (PKI Client and EToken), and also I have installed TCS Filesigner Plus. The DSC I have is issued by TCS-CA. Also the certificates from TCS have been added into trusted list in my browser.. even the "Sign Document" option in Menu bar of AR is not highlighted.

I am not able to understand whether the problem is with Adobe Reader or something else. DSC is also valid. I can see its properties in EToken.

Please help.

PS: I have Windows7. Is it something to do with its security options..?

Online classes for CA CS CMA

ravindranth
company secretary

[ Scorecard : 109]
Posted On 24 September 2010 at 04:45

use Adobe reader 7.05 version. Adobe 9 is not working properly for MCA

Ajay Mishra
Company Secretary

[ Scorecard : 73187]
Posted On 24 September 2010 at 10:22

Yes, Mr. Ravindranath is right. You go on MCA Portal and see what software is required for MCA filing.

Rachna
Officer

[ Scorecard : 202]
Posted On 24 September 2010 at 13:18

Following Softwares are required for MCA filing:

ReevCA
Absolute Carnage

[ Scorecard : 145]
Posted On 24 September 2010 at 14:06

I also filed today with Adobe 9... prob should be activex control or Java Version.. Jst try the exact version prescribed in the MCA21 Website..  

ReevCA
Absolute Carnage

[ Scorecard : 145]
Posted On 24 September 2010 at 14:10

Or the prob is in the form itself.. Try to download new form from the site and check it again.. MCA Changing the forms everyday without any notification. Pls ensure that u hav latest form with u before using the form.. 

Yogesh Shah
CA Final - Group II cleared

[ Scorecard : 1035]
Posted On 24 September 2010 at 16:09

Amey ....

I faced similar problem recently. Adobe 9.0 is OK with MCA, so just continue with it. Make sure that JRE 6.0 runtime environment is installed. If still you are facing problems, remove PKI client, restart PC, again install that. While solving my problem, I did the same thing and it worked.

I hope you must have done it, but if not then first register DSC on MCA site. If DSC is expired then form doesn't accept the signature.

Member (Account Deleted)
Proprietor

[ Scorecard : 625]
Posted On 24 September 2010 at 18:07

The java prog, for which link is provided on MCA site has reached its end of life, they must provide a new link in prequisite softwares

Member (Account Deleted)
Proprietor

[ Scorecard : 625]
Posted On 24 September 2010 at 18:08

Download Java 2 Platform, Standard Edition, v 1.4.2 (J2SE)

On October 30, 2008 J2SE 1.4.2 reached the end of its service life (EOSL). Customers interested in learning more about Sun's Java Technology Support and EOL policy » Read More

On Solaris 9 and Solaris 10 Java SE 1.4.2 JDK packages for Solaris will continue to be available for Sun contract customers. For information on how to download the JDK for use on Solaris 9 and Solaris 10 please see SunSolve Document - Infodoc ref: 255468:

Customers interested in continuing to receive critical fixes, are encouraged to consider the following options:

• Migrate to Java SE for Business 1.4.2 » Read More
  • Migrate to the latest Java SE release » Read More

For developer needs, all products that have completed the EOL transition period, including the last Java SE release of 1.4.2, have been moved to the Archive area.

Sun Community Source License

Amey Arte
CA Final Student

[ Scorecard : 160]
Posted On 26 September 2010 at 18:35

Hey guys, Thanks for replies.

Unfortunately, even following all the suggestions given above, its not working..

One thing i noticed, as soon as i plug in the usb token, windows gives me a notification saying

Driver software being installed and after that it says, MS Smart Card reader is ready for use..

Is this creating a problem?? (There is a card reader in my Laptop)

There are 12 Replies to this message

Related Files