close x

Draft Memorandum & Articles Of Association

Dear Friends,

Can Any One Provide Me a Draft Memorandum & Articles Of Association Of A computer Education Centre. its very Urgent.

Shailesh

SUBHASH CHHAJED & CO.

CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

worldrockswithme @ yahoo.co.in

COMPANY SECRETARY NCFM (Corporate Governance )

hi

here is the the object clause for computer education.

Computer Training

To own, acquire, takeover, purchase, establish, take or give on hire, equip, run, maintain, manage, administer; computer education and training institute/centres/ classess/schools/colleges to provide training facilities in respect of computer systems, data collection/creation, operations, applications, programming, system analysis, electronic data processing, software, hardware, computer engineering, web-designing, internet communications, transcripttions, multimedia, desk top publishing, designing, project reporting in information technologies by way of conduction oral classes, postal tuitions or online training and to award degrees, diplomas, certificates or recognitions

TAX CONSULTANTS

Originally posted by :H @ rdIk
" hi
here is the the object clause for computer education.
Computer Training
To own, acquire, takeover, purchase, establish, take or give on hire, equip, run, maintain, manage, administer; computer education and training institute/centres/ classess/schools/colleges to provide training facilities in respect of computer systems, data collection/creation, operations, applications, programming, system analysis, electronic data processing, software, hardware, computer engineering, web-designing, internet communications, transcriptttions, multimedia, desk top publishing, designing, project reporting in information technologies by way of conduction oral classes, postal tuitions or online training and to award degrees, diplomas, certificates or recognitions

"

i want object clause of parnership deed for running management studies centre

Can any one provide me  Object Clause for Internet Service Provider and Content Service, it includes services such as audio/ video conferencing on demand, shopping facilities, news, games and many more.

Thanks in advance.

Swati

pls tell me object clause of finance company

Hi everyone,

Can anyone please provide me main objects for a event management company which has a word'innovations' in its name.(-------------Innovations private limited).Its urgent please. I have to apply In form 1A to ROC.

Jawahar

Sir Can Any One Provide Me a Draft Memorandum & Articles Of Association Of A Event Management  Company. its very Urgent

Dear All,

I have found a good Article that might help you all

Please visit the following link:

http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/articles/Company-Law-Some-useful-Main-object-clause-I/2683/

Company Secretary

Can any one provide Engineering Services objects please?

.janardhan

CAN ANYONE PROVIDE ME A DRAFT MEMORANDUM AND ARTICLE OF A EVENT MANAGEMENT COMPANY. ITS URGENT

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :