Download sample moa and aoa as per companies act, 2013

Dear All,

 

Please find enclosed herewith Sample MOA and AOA as per Companies Act, 2013. I have used them during the course of my professional working and fond them extremely useful and to the point.

 

You may download the same from here only and I hope that the same would be of some help.

 

 

Thanks

CS Ankur Garg


Attached File : 132189 1337804 moa and aoa as per ca 2013.zip downloaded: 36781 times
Replies (33)

Dear All,

 

Also find enclosed herewith draft Articles of Association (AOA) as per Companies Act, 2013, of Reliance Industries Limited. These AOA can be very handy for reference purpose.

 

You may download the same from here only.

 

 

Thanks

CS Ankur Garg

Dear Sir

 

Thanks for your contribution.

USEFUL....THANKS ANKUR JI....

Other Corporate Secretarial work under Companies Act, 2013

 

For my other Corporate Law Articles on Companies Act, 2013, kindly refer the links mentioned below:

 

  1. Useful Interpretations about Companies Act, 2013 - Part-1

 

  1. List of Resolutions to be filed with ROC in Form MGT.14

 

  1. Procedure for Appointment of Additional Director in CA 2013

 

  1. Different Monetary Limits under Companies Act 2013

 

  1. Companies to have Uniform Financial year under CA 2013

 

  1. Procedure for Increase in Authorise Share Capital under Companies Act, 2013.

 

  1. Intimation to ROC for Auditor appointment in form ADT.1

 

  1. Procedure for Resignation of Director under Companies Act, 2013

 

  1. Useful Corporate Board Resolutions under Companies Act, 2013

 

Hope the above links would be of some help.

 

Thanks

Thank you for sharing. Useful one.

Thanks a lot for your valuable input

Regards

S.Rammalingham

Sir,

Kindly provide us with the AOA for an OPC.

MOA and AOA of One Person Company

 

Please find attached herewith MOA and AOA of One Person Company 

 

Thanks

Keep Downloading......

Hi Ankur

I am changing the Objects and the name of the Company. The RoC has instructed me to adopt Table 'A' for Memorandum.

Should I also adopt Table 'F' for Articles or can I keep the old Articles.

 

Thanks

Hi Ankur

I am changing the Objects and the name of the Company. The RoC has instructed me to adopt Table 'A' for Memorandum.

Should I also adopt Table 'F' for Articles or can I keep the old Articles.

 

Thanks

Thank you for sharing... You mentioned that this MOA&AOA as per Co act 2013, but sections writen in the same are of Co Act 1956....Please Reply for the same... 

Regards.

CA. Chetan Vispute 

Hello,

 

I have started online tour company(sole propritorship). I need MoA and AoA sample for this. Thanks in advance. All I get in google is for company limited by shares

thanku Sir , for providing opc Moa & Aoa

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details