Download handbook on idt for may 2016

Ravi Kumar Somani (Indirect Taxes Specialization)   (3893 Points)

04 January 2016  
Dear Members,

It gives me immense pleasure to share with you all the thoroughly revised second edition of my book i.e. "Self study guide to Indirect taxes" essentially for students preparing for CA/CMA/CS Final and professionals for quick -reference of the vast subject wherein all the topics are covered at one place.        

I have hereby attached a sample soft copy of the book "Self Study Guide to Indirect Taxes"  for your referenceRequest you to please take time off your schedule and do have a look at the soft copy. Also, please share this sample soft copy generously with your professional colleagues, friends, article assistants or anyone preparing for CA - final/CS/CMA examinations. This lucid guide should be of great help to students to cover the complex subject with lot of ease and for professionals to stay updated.

The idea to bring out something innovative yet useful was the only thought process behind the making of this book. I have tried to keep this book very different from the ones available at the moment, It is more of a "Headlines book" where there is lucid headline available for each and every provision in law which makes reading easy and revision more easy. Entire gamut of indirect taxes (i.e. Central Excise, Service Tax, Customs and Foreign Trade Policy 15-20) is summarized and wrapped in crisp language for fast track reference without compromising on the quality or completeness of the content. The book is amended upto Finance act, 2015 and notifications/circulars issued upto October 30, 2015.  

This book is published by Asia Law House and made available at all the leading law houses in country. It is also available online at www.amazon.in and on www.cabooksonline.com

For any Feedback, suggestions and queries write back on ravi.somani03 @ gmail.com