close x

Downlaod nov-2011 suggested answers ipcc/final

Nov-2011 Suggested Answers IPCC/Final

http://futurecas.weebly.com/

sorry but many answers are wrong

Total thanks : 1 times

I want Nov 2011 Suggested though i Check my accuracy so please send me as soon as possible

some 'champion" facultys are including DA for bonus calculation some are excluding, some have a different answer for machine selection by present value index others have totally different answer, teachers accross india have different answers and formulas, thats why nobody can be relied on and no one is daring to post suggested answer for accounts :) CA is not difficult ..the teachers are difficult

I want suggested answers for ipcc nov 2011.plz send to me

can anybody tell the answer for Q5 c what is remeies available to asseessee in adjment of arms length price in international transection???? of Direct Tax Q 5 C

The remedies available to the assessee dat he can go to Dispute Resolution Panel (DRP's) referred in section 144C.

Hi all - Can anyone provide the suggested answers for Direct Tax Laws (CA Final November 2011)? I am curious to check my answers and would love to see a solution set. I went through Guru Kripa's website and I don't think they have put up the answers there.

Thanks in advance,

Vivek

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :